IPhone and data access

Hi, I'm moving to Gib in January and want to know what's the best way to run an iPhone, which company can provide me with a service?

Is it possible to use a Spanish company like Movistar?

Do anyone know of an "all you can eat" data plan within Gib for my iPhone?

Thanks muchly

There's not much point using Movistar if you are going to be in Gib. Try Gibtelecom.

They do different packages so check out their website, which is pretty comprehensive.  Other providers are Sapphire and CTS.

I have an iPhone and use Gibtel, which also works in the surrounding area of Spain, and then I switch to vodafone, when I lose coverage.  You can do contract or PAYG with Gibtel.

Gibtel can be helpful but ring in office hours if you have a technical query.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for that, I'll check out GibTel

HI Dixonhill,
I am also moving to Gib in jan, so i have had to do a lot of research as i am sure you have too. But thought it would be an idea and say hi, as we may be able to help each other with Q&A and maybe go for a coffee if you are at a lose end as i may be too lol.
Anyway good luck with the move :)

Cheers James, for sure ... anyone else I know the better... I'm currently seeking accommodation. The company will put me up in Gib for the first month, but I'm looking into Spain for a 3 month rental .. do anyone know any good sites to visit? .. recommendations?

James, I'll drop ya my email when I land!

Gibtelecom have the monopoly in gibraltar, unfair prices and continue to hinder other mobile providers setting up business

Further to a direction by the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, CTS would like to advise all its clients that we are working tirelessly to resolve the present situation positively but are obliged by the GRA to advise you that if our efforts are not successful operations will cease on Friday 8th February at 18:00 hours.

Gibraltar 5th February 2013

5 mins left