Which Bank should i Open an NRE Account??

Hi guys,

Any idea which bank offers better service in NRE account??

1. HDFC
2. HSBC
3. CITI Bank
4. ICICI
5. SBI
6. Standard Chartered
7. or any other bank

please give your feedback on the experience you have had earlier???

I think most international banks have got this service but which is the best? I don't really know. But you can Google it and you will get lots of information :)

Hope other members can assist on this.

Regards,

Thanks for the suggestion...

I have googled it already, but its always better to know and get feedback from people who are having experience of the services from various banks...

Go for State Bank of India  International Local & NRE account
You can transfer your funds to any NrE account within seconds ( online) .
Best currency rates , always 2 Rupee more ( compare to bfc or other money transfer companies )

2011  :D

I agree with Khush , I have opened my salary as well as NRE account in SBI ,and very much satisfied.

😜 👍 wow
And withdraw cash from any Bank's ATM without any charge :P 👻

akhil004 wrote:

I agree with Khush , I have opened my salary as well as NRE account in SBI ,and very much satisfied.

Khush Singh and Akhil004 - question. Does SBI also do remittances to Sri Lanka? Are you aware? Will appreciate your advise if you know. Thanks. If not maybe I should just call them up and ask. I know there is an SBI branch in Colombo.

Hi Farhaz
Yup! On SBI's Remittance page i can see Sri Lanka . But i'm not sure what are the details Require to transfer Money to Sri Lanka , here with me i need only Bank's IFSC code ( any bank in india , any name ) .
So its batter to call them 👍👍

Farhaz wrote:

Khush Singh and Akhil004 - question. Does SBI also do remittances to Sri Lanka? Are you aware? Will appreciate your advise if you know. Thanks. If not maybe I should just call them up and ask. I know there is an SBI branch in Colombo.

Tnx Khush sahab :)