BUSINESS IDEA IN INDIA

HI EVERYONE
CAN ANYONE HELP ME
i need a business idea in india .
I am planning to start a business in India. What kind of business I can start there please give your ideas.
i m working here in arabic gulf and want to make some business there .
thank you all:)

Sir, without knowing anything about you there is no way anyone could recommend a business for you.

Seems like a trade company would be good, but you would have to understand the product and know the people who buy the product.

India has numerous products.

sayed79 wrote:

HI EVERYONE
CAN ANYONE HELP ME
i need a business idea in india .
I am planning to start a business in India. What kind of business I can start there please give your ideas.
i m working here in arabic gulf and want to make some business there .
thank you all:)

Thank you for ur reply Mr.ericwt :)
well sir i have visited INDIA many times and about the trade i have nothing , i mean i want to start from ZERO but want to know some ideas like what kind of busniss could work there , or a idea that how can i run a business in INDIA from here .  well it need big risk i know but i can do it becuse i have good contacts in india .
thank you :)

Hi there,
Before i give u sugession let me know how much u can invest and  wat field u need?

Well based on the information that you have provided, I see two possible opportunities.

Start and outsourcing company with office workers in India. Then offer the service online. Now days it is cheaper to outsource than hire an employee.

The second is start a "trade tour" company. This is where people will pay you to introduce them to established contacts and companies.

However I am sure there are multiple opportunities in India.

Wishing you the best...

I'm currently working on expanding a US base into Asia. Let me know .

Regards
William @ [email protected]

Hi Sayed ,

Can u provide me ur email ID or phone number so that I can present u some tested and proven bussiness ideas.I guess its wise to have a personal conversation in regard to this.

Regards...

Syed Wasim