New Years eve

Hi all,

I will be coming to Bali on Sunday and stay for a month.
Was wondering if you had anz tips, ideas of what to do on New Years eve...

Many thanks,
Katharina

mint will be having a party that a new club next to the cave or across the road from biku.
im sure all the clubd will have a party.
but what i think you should do is go see Michael franti in ubud.
I can book yur ticket and accommodation for you up in ubud if you like to that for new year but please let me know asap

Hi Katharina

Before traveling to Bali, you will need to do some preparation and research. There are some general things that you should or shouldn't do during your holiday in Bali so you will not be confused or surprised.
What you should Do?
•    Change money at a reputable looking location, use your own (or the hotel's) calculator before changing!
•    Put on loads of High Factor Waterproof Sunscreen (especially if you intend to spend a lot of time in the water).
•    Drink a lot of bottled water and eat a lot of fresh fruit - do your body a favor.
•    Be careful with your belongings at all times. Crime is on the increase and can ruin your holiday. Cases of handbag snatching have been reported, so leave important documents in your hotel safe and wear your bag across your shoulders!
•    Try not to step on offerings in the street (walk around them).
•    Respect the slow pace of processions when stuck behind one, i.e. don't honk!
•    Haggle when buying (except on price-tagged goods.)
•    Buy 'Imodium AD' to relieve bouts of Bali belly.
•    Have a great holiday in Bali!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqgHosrq … ture=share

so it's NEW YEARS EVE in just a few days people and if anyone went to last years Michael Franti concert in ubud will tell you it was off the hook. Just check out the vid to see what kind of good vibes you could enjoy bringing in the new year. You will be able to get tickets for the event starting this morning 29/12/11 at the Lokal Living office on jalan dhyana pura 6A close to Jp's and Marie Magdalena (opposite side), already 600 tickets sold so come join the party...
phone number 0361732998

IF you don;t go your ganna miss out on all the fun sat time was the best new years i ever had in my life

hayy kath...
in bali everyday is sunday,,, hahahhaa....