Poker

I am looking for Texas Holdem players in Beijing.  I live in Pinggu and would be willing to travel to Beijing for a monthly game.

Hi there,

Playing 5-10 and 10-25 no limit Holdem a couple of times a week close to Sanlitun. We are a bunch of expats and always welcome new players. It's a mix of people who play semi serious poker. More about a few drinks and having a good time. If you have questions about the location or time etc, call me or send me an email

Robert 15201187407

[email protected]

Hello there,

We are a group of poker fans working in Beijing for several years and gathering several times a week to play Texas Hold'em poker.

Some of our friends are now leaving China, so we are looking for new people who would like to play poker and share some drinks in a friendly atmosphere. We mostly play ring game 10/25 no limit holdem, and sometime we organize tournaments depending on players availability.

Everybody is welcome to give a try and join a community of expats from all over the world! Contact me for any question about time and location.
See you!

James
[email protected]

Good morning Beijing!

We organize a Poker tournament on Sunday 12th, 2.30pm
We are already 15 people and we would like to fill the 5 remaining seats to have 2 full tables.

The tournament buy-in is RMB2000 with re-buys allowed during the first hour.
We start with 10.000 chips, blinds are 25/50 and go up every 20 minutes, so the tournament should finish around 9pm.

The 3 first places are paid depending on the number of players and re-buys as follow:
50% of the price pool for the 1st place
30% for the 2nd place
20% for the 3rd place

Which means at least RMB15.000 for the winner!!

Everybody is welcome to give a try and join a community of players from all over the world! Contact me to know the exact location. See you!

James
[email protected]