Dear people of China/expats in China

I am seriously considering moving to your glorious country. I would like to know about some experiences you have had. How's life? Do you make enough income to support yourself? How many others around you make enough? Do you enjoy freedom of speech? Etc.

Hello bravevline and welcome to Expat.com!

In which part of China are you willing to go?

Do not hesitate to browse through the different threads of the forum, it may help.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hi bravevline,

when you can read this mail you will know if the internet is open to everybody. To answer the question how free we are in China (not only Shanghai) just read the informations about China in your Home Country. Belive the half of it, and therefrom only the half is right. China is not the paradise, but it is also not so bad as many people who never been here tell you.
And yes, it is very easy to live in China as long as you live in a bigger City. If you move to a smaller city it depends a lot on your job and how open you are to meet nice local people.
After all, welcome to China. It is really a great place to be.

Harmonie wrote:

Hello bravevline and welcome to Expat.com!

In which part of China are you willing to go?

Do not hesitate to browse through the different threads of the forum, it may help.;)

Harmonie.:)

How does Beijing sound.

I consider myself part of the 'people of China'. My country has its glorious side and not so glorious side, probably just like your own country. ;)

I hope I can have more income, so that my life is better and better. Hah! But I need to make money in a decent way for sure. Please refer to the opinion of the German guy for my answer to the remaining questions.

Beijing is a good tourist destination, by the way.