Looking for business opportunity

Hello,
I am a South Asian guy, lived in Europe for 5 years, currently living and working in Saigon. I am looking for business opportunity on a partnership basis. I am open to ideas.

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers

we are seeking for financial partner
for our business model of importing and distribution
of "Italian food & beverage" in some countries of Asia Pacific.
We believe that our arguments are interesting both for
individual investors - that for financial players.
reply to me.

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Could you please tell me in detail about your business as well as about you. Thanks.

[Moderated: please post in classifieds]

Hi Bengal

Are you still looking for opportunities in HCMC? My name is Peter Goudge. I can be contacted via email: [email protected]

Cheers

Hi, Peter,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please email me your ideas at [email protected] look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Hi,

We ran accross your ads on the expatriate site regarding your interest in a possible business partnership. We are actually now in the process of revitalizing an International Langauge Center in Haiphong City in Vietnam. We have already a building and started the ground work for the renovation and the plan is for the operation to commence the end of February.

The Center is as mentioned up for revitalization because it is one of the pioneer centers (english center) in the city and through the years it has been known for its quality education however due to the influx of other centers, there is a need to update and keep up. That is the reason I was engaged to infuse experience in the revival project. We have laid out the plans from marketing, staffing and physical renovation and everything is a go. However, I came accross your ads and I just think an additional mind and support from a partner will push the project at great lengths.

If you have any interest, please send me a reply ([email protected])and I could discuss with you in detail any inquiries you may have.

Best regards,

Mr. Mari

Chief Executive Officer

Access International Langauge Center 

[email protected]

Hi Mari,

Thanks for your reply. I tried to send you an email but it is bouncing back. Could you plese send me an email at [email protected].

Regards.

it is a good idea. I am planning for a ladies shoes shop too