Any english speaking runners for training runs?

So, I Googled "expat American runners in Barcelona" and came up with nothing.

I'm a runner that's getting back in shape and normally get in 5 or 6 good 40min runs per week ... plus/including a nice long weekend run. 

Just wondering if there might be any interest out there to try to start up a group of english speaking runners to get together every now and then in Barcelona for training runs, races, etc ...

Paseo Sant Joan, Parc de la Ciutadella, Barceloneta, Carretera de les Aigues,....

What'ya think?

There is a group..the drinkers with a running problem, they are international...hold on, going to google...the Hash House Harriers, there is a group in BCN, they call themselves the barnaHHH, I would give you a link but my computer is freaking out....google them...they are a fun group with a run and a picnic, but you may meet up with folks who would like to start a running group more seriously.

Hi, Im moving to BCN in two weeks time and would be interested in running/generally keeping fit. I will be living in the clot area so hopefully we can meet up

hi im kenny i been thinking about getting back into running aswell your idea sounds good recently i been doing spinning classes at the local gym but i prefer to run

Fitness Group -
Running and Gym Group -

I have just joined the Club Natacio Atletic Barceloneta, which is no joining fee and 35 Euro's a month!! (November only) bargain ....

Would be interested in getting a english speaking running group meeting infront of this club and hitting the pavements along the beach. 

Anyone keen?

There might be a possibility of setting up early Sat/Sun seafront runs ... otherwise, a very busy schedule keeps me running on my mid-day lunch break or late at night (after 9:30pm).  Normally, my weekend (long) runs are up on the Carretera de les Aigües, but I get down towards the beach as well.

If there appears to be enough interest, we could try to set something up for weekend runs, maybe even varying the course.  Let's see if there's any new responses to this thread, and we can take it from there.  I'd be up for it.

(Only 16+ weeks left until the Barcelona Marathon! ... any takers? ... )