How to find work in the Bahamas from abroad

Hi, Christine
Thank you for responding to me. Could you possibly give me the website were I can send my resume and cover letter too.

Thank you in advance
Josie Georgios

Hi Josie !

Just follow the link posted above.

Regards
Armand

Thank you.

HI  Im  living   in  the   bahamas   now ,  and   I  want  to work here  I  have   many    years   of  experience  as  a  Host  , also  as
a   Food  &   Beverage     Manager  at  Restaurants  and  Hotels
also  as   a   Front  Desk  Agent  ,  also as a  sales  consultant  and  sales clerk , Busser  , housekeeping   at  Hotels I speak english and spanish  if  you  wanna  hire   me  please  dont  hesitate to  contact  me  to  my   phone  4 62 79  18  or  my  email  [email protected]  thank  you

Hello Arron 100 -> Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in Bahamas section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Need to know about working and getting a job in the bahamas, and want to buy a home there also

I am interested in working as a nurse in Bahamas, what is the process?

Any jobs for English Language and Literature teachers? :)

Aurélie wrote:

Hello -> Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in the Bahamas section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

:)

hi,how can I obtain a nursing job in the bahamas,seeing that I'm living in jamaica currently.

Hello,

Me again, I apologize. Could someone tell me which TEFL TESOL certificates are accepted in Bahamas?

Any body may help me for looking for hotel job in Bahamas?Let me know and contact me please.

I am looking for a job in abroad specially Bahamas or Costa Rica or U.S.A under any condition.Let me e-letter.  Thanking You.FARUK

Hello -> To all job seekers, do not hesitate to post an advert in the Jobs in Bahamas section. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

how can I  procure a job in Bahamas as a nurse

(moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website)

Hi, my name is Mike, currently in UK for my Masters Degree. will love to work and live in Bahamas. thanks

Dear Sir,

Im Arun . can you please suggest me
i'm an Civil Engineer want to work in Bahamas
as on Site or in Office as Drafting /Cad/Draughtsmen

im from india presently woking alos in india
before i have 6+ years ecperince in UAE

Burj Khalifa  4 year
Clevland clinic Abudhabi 2 years

Please Guide me
[email protected]

Thanks

Arun

Hi Arun,

Please post your advert in the Jobs in Bahamas section, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Hi Eric,

My name is Josie. I am looking to start over in the Bahamas. My back round is in the radio industry. I was a Traffic manager for 23 years in New York for CBS radio. I now reside with my daughter in Las Vegas Nevada. I hope you can help me.

David wrote:

Hi,

Please post your advert in the Jobs in Bahamas section, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Wow, reading the above is a disaster with scams and killings and what not...

OK, I an a very happy ex-pat living in the Bahamas.

Many of you will benefit from reading thebahamasinvestor.com website, click on Investor Resources at the top and in there are several guidesThe Residency and Employment Guide and the Property Transaction guide will answer many questions.

There is also information on businesses, tax incentives, etc

bahamas.com is the Ministry of Tourism site and that will give you all the info on climate, currency, the different islands etc

bahamas.gov.bs is the official site of The Government and there is tons of info there, there are also forms and some services that you can handle online.

I would put more links but the last time I did that my long email was marked as spam or something and its was a waste of my time.

All the best - if you can work it out its a great place to live.

thanks for the info,mercedes
:)

hi my name is Marek.i come from Slovakia but have been living in Ireland for last 9 years,i do have Irish passport.i have been employed as  a waiter  for all those yeras.i got to a point to move on and get new experience.Bahamas sounds like a good choice.can you please tell me if i have a chance to find a job there?thank you very much

Hi, I am from India, but working in Dubai for the last 20 years In a management position. Wish to move to Bahamas and set up some small business/or work as consultant to PERSONs who want to export their goods to Middle east

Venkat

venkat61
Best thing to do would be to find out from the relevant Government authorities in the Bahamas as to whether you can get a visa or permit for whatever type of business you are looking to set up.

Thank you for the Information, Is there any company/law firm which do this ?

Donald - I would like for you to circulate my Resume to see if there is something that might allow me frequent contact with the Bahamas

LAURA E. AUSTIN, B.S., R.N., JD, et seq
      507 Bentwood Drive,  Woodstock, Georgia 30189   
     770.427.0141  FAX: 770.926.1942   [email protected]

Objective    To utilize my 33 the years of management, healthcare, legal training and experience to promote and support an executive or directorship position in a challenging environment which involves intense involvement in national and international public relations and problem resolution for an ethical and advancing company.
Experience    1979 - Present    Austin Law Group, PC    Woodstock, Georgia
                Attorney at Law
•    General practice attorney with emphasis on medical and nursing board hearings, medical malpractice, family law, corporate, criminal, and contract law.
2008 - present  eHealth, LLC
                 Risk Manager and Medical/Legal Consultant and
                 Corporate Counsel
         Daily direct management of all contractual relationships, public relations, risk management functions and accreditation, as well as full legal general counsel for all legal issues.
    1999-2003    Magistrate Judge, Cobb County, Georgia
                Judge – Magistrate Court of Cobb County
•    Part Time Magistrate doing  First Appearance Hearings, Warrants, Civil Calendar for Bench Trials; Video Warrants and Civilian Applications.
    1986- July 15, 2008    ASAP Healthcare Network, Inc.    Woodstock, Georgia
Risk Manager and General Legal Counsel
•    Responsible for the entire direction and daily operations of a supplemental nursing registry.
•    Handle all contract negotiations, marketing, legal issues, public relations, teaching, and setting short and long-term goals and planning.  Built home health, home care and supplemental staffing to $8M annual revenues - sold 2008.
•    Limited clinical experience for 15 years
    1994 - Present    Superior Court Mediation    State of Georgia
Family Law and Civil Mediator and Arbitrator
•    Certification in Mediation and Arbitration through the American Association    of Arbitration.  Certified as a Guardian Ad Litem
•    Mediated over 600 cases since 1994.

Education    1978     Woodrow Wilson College of Law    Atlanta, Georgia
•    Juris Doctor is Law with a 3.6 GPA
1975     Texas Women's University    Denton, Texas
•    B.S.R.N. in Nursing with a 3.4 GPA
Memberships    I am a member in good standing with the State Bar of Georgia and the Cobb and Cherokee County Bar Associations, Board Member and 2012 Chairman of the General Trial Section of the Bar; Member of Family Law Section, Tort Law Section.

Hi laura.austin,

You should please post your ad/Resume in the jobs in Bahamas section.

Thank you.
Christine
Expat.com team

Hello, I am a Jamaican and would like any relevant information on how to get a job in an international school or public school. I have sent out a lot of resume/cv but its seems from my observation that as soon as they notice the country I am from I am placed at the back of the pack even with my qualifications and experience. It does not matter if its a big city or small one. Here in Jamaica the Ministry of Education is not hiring any more teachers and this is getting to most of us. Thank you for reading and responding.

Hello khinds76.

You may try to consult the offers of this section -> Teaching jobs in the Bahamas or even post your resume/CV there.

Thanks and best of luck.

Regards.

Karen :)

Thanks  Karen for responding and sharing this information, I appreciate it.

hi i am a medical technologist from Philippines. Is it possible for me to work in the Bahamas?

Hello rmtdon.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

An introduction may be?

Have you tried to post your resume/CV in the Healthcare jobs in the Bahamas section. It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hi Donald, I am a seasoned construction manager from Indiana. I have worked many years in the Caribbean, and would like to find employment in the Bahamas. Could you advise me of the right path? How do I send you my CV for your review. Thanks in advance, Steve.

hi,i would love to move to the bahamas.is there any telemarketing companies,and or security companies that are hiring ?thank you in advance,mercedes

As
Many have asked about working I as well want to move to the Bahamas. I'm a barber I Texas  and I'm wondering if cutting hair has the same regulations. Thanks

Hi!
My name is Olivia and I live in South-Africa...Im a sales executive for the McCarthy group and would love to move to Bahamas where can I send my cv to or who can help me???

Regards,
Olivia

Olivia, I am a Bahamian. What is a cv, first of all? I'll try to help you out, if I can.

a cv - ciriculum vitae, thats means what experience you have and the schooling