Shipping company

Hello, could anyone please tell me if a certain shipping company exists in Ghana.  its the Integrated Air Service, 60 mango tree avenue, asylum-down, accra, Ghana.  Hope someone can please tell me, as i have been sending money to a guy there, and im getting suspicious, if the company exits.
thankyou.

I have no idea if the company you mention exists but there is a Mango Tree Avenue in Asylum Down.
Try googling a list of shipping companies in Ghana and see if it is there.
Hope this helps

thanks for your quick reply, i have looked it up, and when i phone, its not a shipping company, they do have a website, but its not a good one for business. I guess these people are scammers and thieves.

I have been asked to send a package to this same address (60 Mango Tree Ave), to a diplomat. This person is claiming to be in the U.S. Army. He wants strange items sent, T-shirts, basketball, soccer ball, candy. I thought he was a soldier in Afghanistan, but am worried about this address and what he may be involved in. If anyone else has been asked to do this please comment.

Yes you are been scammed

60, Mango tree Avenue is listed in the GhanaWeb site as a courier service - IAS Ghana Federal Express (Fedex). How true, it's  anybody's guess.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/t … 441&page=6

I was just asked by a soldier who said he was in Afghanistan to send a package said the post office was bombed...wants t-shirts underware playing cards i feel like this is a scam met him on a dating site. says he has no access to his account in the states.
He gave me the name of the guy to email. Got a response the guy. never asked me the name of the person who was suppose to recieve it.Just gave me the mango tree address.

blondie21 wrote:

I was just asked by a soldier who said he was in Afghanistan to send a package said the post office was bombed...wants t-shirts underware playing cards i feel like this is a scam met him on a dating site. says he has no access to his account in the states.
He gave me the name of the guy to email. Got a response the guy. never asked me the name of the person who was suppose to recieve it.Just gave me the mango tree address.

Sounds like you have all the ingredients in that recipe for cooking up a mighty scam. Online dating site is one of the most popular haunts for such tricksters. Beware and good luck.

Had the same thing happen to me. What was the name of the guy?

blondie21 wrote:

Had the same thing happen to me. What was the name of the guy?

There are too many of these scumbags and their modus operandi differ. Sometimes, they (males and females alike) work alone and most of the times, they belong in a syndicate.

Walk into any of the country's internet cafes and spend just a few minutes to observe what normally goes on inside. In most cafes, you may see these syndicates "live" in actions.

Good luck

It is definitely a scam. I was contacted by a M******l K*******g claiminf to be a diplomat. He even asked for an additional $385 to pick up the package from the post office. He was supposed to be delivering to a soldier i met on OK Cupid dating site. He was supposedly stationed in Afganistan, Kabul. So please ladies beware! They obviously been doing this a long time.