What do you do in your spare time ?

do you have a Productive Ways to Use Your Free Time ?
if so please feel free to share that with us so each of us can  get new ideas from the experiences and activities of the others -and I'll start myself - of what I can do in a short amount of time.

Reading file. Clip magazine articles or print out good articles or reports for reading later, and keep them in a folder marked “Reading File”. Take this wherever you go, and any time you have a little chunk of time, you can knock off items in your Reading File. Keep a reading file on your computer (or in your bookmarks), for quick reading while at your desk (or on the road if you've got a laptop).

What about you guys?

I watch movies and browse website having entertainment news..My fav genres are action, thriller, romcom, animated and comedy..No horror and serious drama stuff :)

i Go dancing  or play football with friends :D:D  anyone interested in dancing   contact me :D:D

I am a legend in my spare time

Planning and arranging fun vacation is not so easy and Hot-Mot can offer you a lot of ideas for your entertainment!

Idea number one - attend a show or a concert. Sounds dull, but when was the last time you have done something like that? Hot-Mot offers you to check out tours schedule of different singers and plan your vacation in accordance with these dates. But of course, don't forget to buy the show tickets, which you also can book via Internet.  Usually, if you order concert tickets and show tickets online they will be delivered to your door! You can also catch up with American Idol 2011 on TV!

Idea number two - get active. Instead of abusing your x-box playing video games or wasting hours playing video games online, find a good fitness site or borrow fitness workout DVD from your friends (let's face it, at least one of them will have it). Get yourself in shape by taking the advantage of free fitness workouts online. Refresh you mind and body during your down time.

Idea number three - learn how to cook a new dish (or something to that end). Since vacation and fine dining are almost synonymous, it would be a shame to spend you time off eating boring meals. Invite those friends with their own food recipes or other healthy food recipes, get yourselves some fun kitchen gadgets, cooking equipment, and other chef supplies and...good luck! Whether you will achieve your cooking goal or not - it will be time well spent!!!

Idea number four - update you MP3 player song library already! Nobody is suggesting to delete all your faves and classics (Rolling Stones FOREVER), but you definitely should get some new tunes and get rid of some that bore you by now!!! Find some free MP3 tracks sites and check out new releases and hot singles. With the huge number of promising new bands you will for sure find some music that will interest and may be even surprise you. A lot of sites offer free MP3 downloads, so it would simply be a shame to neglect such opportunity.

Finally, idea number five - make a new friend! New friends mean new interests, new places, new possibilities, new hobbies, and the list goes on and on! Get online, find some blogs where people talk about some hobbies you like or how they spend their vacation holidays, and make a new contact. Never know, it could turn out to be your new best friend forever, you better job connection, or just a great buddy to watch TV and have a drink or two.

Well, the bottom line is - make your down time count!!! Vacations are created for regenerating yourself on every level! Use my ideas to your benefit and have a great holiday!

Working out and reading, that's what I do with my spare time, horse riding is part of my daily routine :)

Queen Cleopatra wrote:

Planning and arranging fun vacation is not so easy and Hot-Mot can offer you a lot of ideas for your entertainment!

Idea number one - attend a show or a concert. Sounds dull, but when was the last time you have done something like that? Hot-Mot offers you to check out tours schedule of different singers and plan your vacation in accordance with these dates. But of course, don't forget to buy the show tickets, which you also can book via Internet.  Usually, if you order concert tickets and show tickets online they will be delivered to your door! You can also catch up with American Idol 2011 on TV!

Idea number two - get active. Instead of abusing your x-box playing video games or wasting hours playing video games online, find a good fitness site or borrow fitness workout DVD from your friends (let's face it, at least one of them will have it). Get yourself in shape by taking the advantage of free fitness workouts online. Refresh you mind and body during your down time.

Idea number three - learn how to cook a new dish (or something to that end). Since vacation and fine dining are almost synonymous, it would be a shame to spend you time off eating boring meals. Invite those friends with their own food recipes or other healthy food recipes, get yourselves some fun kitchen gadgets, cooking equipment, and other chef supplies and...good luck! Whether you will achieve your cooking goal or not - it will be time well spent!!!

Idea number four - update you MP3 player song library already! Nobody is suggesting to delete all your faves and classics (Rolling Stones FOREVER), but you definitely should get some new tunes and get rid of some that bore you by now!!! Find some free MP3 tracks sites and check out new releases and hot singles. With the huge number of promising new bands you will for sure find some music that will interest and may be even surprise you. A lot of sites offer free MP3 downloads, so it would simply be a shame to neglect such opportunity.

Finally, idea number five - make a new friend! New friends mean new interests, new places, new possibilities, new hobbies, and the list goes on and on! Get online, find some blogs where people talk about some hobbies you like or how they spend their vacation holidays, and make a new contact. Never know, it could turn out to be your new best friend forever, you better job connection, or just a great buddy to watch TV and have a drink or two.

Well, the bottom line is - make your down time count!!! Vacations are created for regenerating yourself on every level! Use my ideas to your benefit and have a great holiday!

Amazing idea's, you have such a positive way of thinking :)
Btw, I already make most of your idea's plus some volunteering work.

Well, In my spare time I do all of the above i.e. work out, read, cook, hang around with friends and my favorite one is travelling when vacation time comes ;)

don moe wrote:
Queen Cleopatra wrote:

Amazing idea's, you have such a positive way of thinking :)
Btw, I already make most of your idea's plus some volunteering work.

If you really do all this beside the volunteer work so you are certainly the winner - I have always wanted to contribute in any voluntary collective action - all of what I am doing is a voluntary work,  I do it myself,  alone -  I certainly will love to participate if you want my help

Actually to be a volunteer in a group or even alone is some thing nice, this saturday we are going to paint a school wall from outside plus some gravity work too besides cleaning the area around it , its located in nasr city , 8th district, plus going alone to ESMA same day.
Don't forgtet the orphans day in April, you can go and play with them or even buy them nice stuff too.

I study after work hours, and if i have time i sometimes go to the gym or maybe chilling out somewhere.

Ibrahim Reda wrote:

I study after work hours, and if i have time i sometimes go to the gym or maybe chilling out somewhere.

very nice well, i like to go to the gym too

work as a personal trainer and massage therapist
study fitness
work out
visit my family
go out with friends