English hairdresser needs help !!

does anyone know a really good hairdresser im in the north pointe aux biches and need a nice hair cut.

Contact Mr Pravesh, he is a nice hairdresser. He is from triolet.

i'm afraid of hairdressers he has to be the best for me !!

Benedite at Rituals Spa in Fond du sac has a strong following.  If you google Rituals you will find the contact details for the spa and they can book you an appointment or advise a good time for you to call by and meet Benedite before deciding if you feel comfortable with her.  I think she is excellent and many would agree. Good luck.

dont be afraid, i again guarantee u contact pravesh on 9106228

Another good one is Sebastian at Richmond Hill near Super U. I have used him when Benedite has been away and he was really good, again, you could just drop by and have a chat with him.

Good luck.

pkshamjhu wrote:

Contact Mr Pravesh, he is a nice hairdresser. He is from triolet.

he is a barber not a womens hairdresser and i dont like my head shaved thanks

ok, sorry...

Ann, the barber at Triolet my hubby uses also cuts women's hair! :)
I thought you were a hairdresser yourself? Could you not cut your own? :)
Daisy

daisymay2 wrote:

Ann, the barber at Triolet my hubby uses also cuts women's hair! :)
I thought you were a hairdresser yourself? Could you not cut your own? :)
Daisy

well he told me he only does mens hair so someone is fibing he has text me many times sking and i realised he wasnt the hairdresser for me thanks for the reply no worries i have had it dne now .

OK Ann, glad you got is sorted! :)
Daisy :)

Hope you found one you are happy with Ann.

Merry Christmas.

Hi Ann, seems my hairdresser has moved and I do not know where to.  I need a new hairdresser, either you or the one you found perhaps?  Please send me a private message with your or your hairdressers details.