Life in jubail

hi, my name is sk raj  working as a plant engineer in octl ,got offer to work arcelormittal as sic octg ,wat is the cost of living,i was offered 10125 sar, iam planning to come with my family.can any one share their experiences

hy and welcome to saudia arab well the salary that u have mention is a very nice amount and u can survive here easily with you family but it all depend the standard of your living but i must tell you that basic living cose is not that costly here specialy the food and other basic items and living is not that expensive as well so in this salary you can survive here so no need to worry

Hello Sk, Welcome to Jubail.

Actually the offered salary is good if the company will provide housing. Don't worry about anything else, the cost of living is average.

Muhannad86 wrote:

Hello Sk, Welcome to Jubail.

Actually the offered salary is good if the company will provide housing. Don't worry about anything else, the cost of living is average.

Many variable here. The salary could be good and could be not depend on your experience and qualification. If you are engineering degree with 20 yrs experience definately it is underpaid. If you are just 4-5 yrs experience may be OK. We need to set the standard high as expat. Dont simply accept the lower salary compared to our experience and qualification.

It all depends on your years of experience and your qualification. SAR 10,000 is ok if you are provided accomodation and you would feel tied up if you are bringing your family, you have children and the amount doesn't include accomodation.

Also do check what would be the profession on your visa. There are small things which might bug you if you don't have an engineer written on your visa.