Looking for a small dog/Puppy

I am looking to get a small dog or puppy for my two young girls (3 and 4) for christmas.  Breed not important, except for gentle temperament with children.  Any suggestions?

Hello pjbuckley and welcome to Expat.com!

I suggest you to post an advert in Vietnam classifieds > community section/ pets. This may be helpful.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hello PJ BUCKLEY !

In the Forum on 04th December, 2011, there's a girl who want to give her small dog to someone who really loves dog.

Her name is Tracy_tran 197. Please go into the Forum to read again the article on 04-12-2011 which title: "For who love dogs". I already sent a message to her if I get any reply I'll pass it to you.

My wife has raised a 03 months old Kitty. We live in rent flat. And we're going to her countryside home for Hoilidays for this coming New Year. We cannot take this Kitty with us. So we are thinking to give to a good person who has a kind-hearted, love and caring for Cat. We wish to have the Cat to have a good life. If you think Kitty is good for your daughters we will donate to you.

If you OR ANYONE would like to take this Kittty, please directly contact us at: [email protected] and phone 0908 18 7980.

Thanks,
Hanry

You don't want a VN puppy mill dog, of which there are several areas where they are sold.

I should contact a vet as caring dog owners would consult them during (dog) pregnancy.

There is a posting on vets in this forum. If you can't find it, post a message and I will ive you vet names.