Studio apartment in Flic en Flac

Hi guys I'm looking for an apartment in Mauritius and have been offered a studio in Flic in Flac, right on the beach close to Wolmar with a balcony pretty much over the sea.  It has no a/c(the landlord will install for 5,000 MUR).  Do you think 10,000 MUR per month is a lot to pay for this?

Thanks in advance!

That is very reasonable. Have you taken the apartment?

must see first, real estates dealing cannot be done just on posting comments here. Site visit is important then i can tell u its ok or not!

jamescook wrote:

Hi guys I'm looking for an apartment in Mauritius and have been offered a studio in Flic in Flac, right on the beach close to Wolmar with a balcony pretty much over the sea.  It has no a/c(the landlord will install for 5,000 MUR).  Do you think 10,000 MUR per month is a lot to pay for this?

Thanks in advance!

Very good price ;)
You do need air conditioning at least in the bedroom.
I am assuming that you have visited the apartment and its location?
Good luck

Rosiewestie wrote:
jamescook wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Very good price ;)
You do need air conditioning at least in the bedroom.
I am assuming that you have visited the apartment and its location?
Good luck

This is a common problem when we go in to a new year, the original post was over 12 months old.... I hope he isn't still waiting for an answer. ;)

LOL :)

I usually look at the date before I leave a comment too but obviously not this time ;(

This thread is 2 years old ...

-closed-

Closed