Yoga Classes Taught in English

I recently relocated from San Francisco to Paris and have been hired to teach yoga at a sweet little studio in the 3eme, Centre du Yoga Marais. The studio will be open all summer, so come on by!

I teach a dynamic hatha/vinyasa flow style, connecting breath with movement, as well as, prenatal and restorative yoga.

My weekly classes:
Hatha Flow Level I - Saturday 12:30 - 2 pm
Hatha Flow Level I/II - Wednesday 7:30 - 9 pm

[email protected]
(moderated: no free ads)

Spread the word! Would love to meet more expats.

Namaste,
Amanda

Hi!!
I have been craving Yoga since I left Australia, I used to go 3 times a week and felt amazing, but have found it way too expensive here in Paris!
I would love to know more about your classes!
Cheers

Hi Katie,

Thanks for responding! My classes range from challenging to restorative and always incorporate pranayama (breathwork). Vinyasa flow means that there's always fluid movement.

I'm teaching a level I/II class tonight at the studio and a Level I class on Saturday.

I charge 15 euros for a drop-in or you get a reduced rate if you buy a multi-class card.

The address for Centre du Yoga Marais is: 72 rue Vertbois, in the 3eme.

Would love to meet you! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Amanda

Hello Amanda!
Do you happen to have any yoga programs for pregnant women?

Hi there,

I am teaching one-on-one prenatal sessions this summer. The Centre du Yoga Marais will be resuming their pre-natal public classes starting in September.

Let me know if you'd like to schedule a time to meet!

Warm regards,
Amanda
[email protected]

Hi Amanda,
Great to hear about the Prenatal Yoga Class!!!
My name is Adriana, I am from Brazi and I am in Paris studing for the summer ( until end of August).
I am looking for a PreNatal Yoga Class since I am 4 months pregnant.
It will be great if you could give more information regarding the class as well as date available!
Namaste.
Adri

Hi Adri,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I am only teaching prenatal privates (one on one sessions) this summer. If you would like to schedule a time to meet, let me know. I am available tomorrow (Tuesday) and Thursday. I focus on how to safely build, maintain, and adapt a consistent yoga practice while pregnant. I would love to meet with you. I host my private sessions at Centre du Yoga Marais in the 3eme.

I hope you're enjoying Paris!

Namaste,
Amanda

Hi Amanda!
I would love to meet you this week. I can come tomorrow  after 4:00pm. Is that a good time for you?
And by the way, what is the price for the private classes? Also I think my husband my also want to take the class. Is that ok if he takes with me?
Let me know.
Thanks a lot
Adri

Hi Adri,

I can meet tomorrow from 4:30 - 5:30.
Would that work?

I charge 80 euros/hour for private sessions.

The studio is Centre du Yoga Marais on 72 rue Vertbois, right next to the Conservatoire de Arts and Metier.

Sure, your husband can attend the session. It's good information for him to have as well.

Please email me at [email protected] to confirm.
Also, let me know if you have a regular yoga practice or are just beginning and also if you have any injuries.

Looking forward to meeting with you!

Namaste,
Amanda

Hi Amanda,

I would love to meet you tomorrow and know more about the Yoga class. I had a couple of Hatha Yoga classes in Brazil (maybe for 2 months).
But the price for me is a little spicy! If I decided to do 02 classes per week until the end og August, is there any better deal you can do?
Let em know
Adri

Adri,

If you are committing to a series of classes then of course the cost/session goes down.

I could commit to an 4 week/8 class schedule, where we meet every Tuesday and Thursday. The week of August 10 I'll be out of town, so if it works for you, we could meet today and Thursday to make up for it.

I would charge 300 euros for the whole series.

The classes will normally be an hour, but for today I recommend 75 minutes so that we have extra time to talk, ask questions, etc.

How does this sound?

Let me know if meeting today at 4:30 works.

Namaste,
Amanda

HI Amanda!
I got confused with my class scheduale and I cant do it today...sorry!
Can you do it 250,00?? Then I can pay you half at the begginig and half at the end of our series.
If its ok for you, can we meet tomorrow evening?
Or also Thursday evening: 7:30pm.
Let me now
Thanks a lot
Adri

Hi Adri,

No problem about today. I could meet you on Thursday, but it would have to be earlier in the day. I could meet anytime between 3:30 and 6 pm. There is another class in the studio from 7:00 - 9:00 pm. Wednesday (tomorrow) is not possible because I have other classes until 9 pm.

Yes, I could do 250 euros for 8 sessions. I want yoga to be accessible and affordable for everyone! However, I would require half at the beginning and half on the mid-point. Would that work for you?

Okay, let me know if Thursday works and what time would be best.

Merci!

Namaste,
Amanda

Hi Amanada,

Thats great! 250,00. And yes, I can pay 1/2 at the beggining and the other 1/2 at the end. And you mentioned by husband could come to the classes. Is that still ok??

I can meet you tomorrow at 9:00am or at 7:00pm. And thursday only after 4:00pm. Friday after 4:00pm as well.

Let me know

Thanks a agan!!

Adri

Great!

Thursday at 4:30 - 5:45 pm works.
The studio is Centre du Yoga Marais
72 rue Vertbois, 3eme.

See you then!
Have a great day ~

Amanda

Sorrry amanda!
I am all mes up with my class scheduale.
ok... again:

Tonight; 8:00pm
Wednesday: after 3:30pm
Thursday: in the morning  9:00 am or after 7:00pm
Friday: atfer 4:00pm

sorry about that and let me know
adri

Ok, let's try again:

Tonight after 8 pm is not possible.
Thursday after 7 pm is not possible.

So, if we want to fit in two sessions this week, let's do:
Wednesday, 4:00 - 5:15 pm
Friday, 4:30 - 5:30 pm

Normally, Tuesdays and Thursdays are better for me, but these slots on Wednesday and Friday will work. I cannot do any later on Wednesday or Friday.

Will this work?

Merci!
Amanda

Hi Adri,

Please confirm with me soon, so that I can plan to reserve the studio tomorrow from 4 - 5:30.

Merci!
Amanda

Hi Amanda,

Can you reserve from 4:15 to 5:45?
I finish my class at the 15 arrodesemet at 15:45 and since I need to find the place I could be a little late  and I dont want to keep you waiting...
Let me know if it is ok.
Thanks
Adri

Hi Amanda,
Just checking if its ok for tomorrow!
Let me know...
adri

Hi Adri,

How about 4:30 - 5:45?

That would actually be great for me.

See you demain!

xo,
Amanda

Perfecrt Amanda!
I will see you tomorrow at 4:30.
Ciao,
Adri

Hi everyone,
I'm a Canadian Ashtanga Yoga teacher.  My husband and I have a yoga school in the 11th arrondisement.  We give 23 classes a week and most of them are either in English or a mix of French and English.  Have a look at our site: ashtangayogaparis.fr
Come visit and meet fellow yogis/yoginis in this big, busy city!
Namaste,
Linda

ok guys, no more free ads. please contact us if you would like to promote your services - discussion closed

Closed