Moving to Bahrain

Dear All,

I am a professional doctor, currently working in KSA with extremely high salary, I am considering moving to Bahrain with my wife (doctor) and 3 children, we are originally sudanese, but we have lived in England for more than 10 years, my children are finding the schools not satisfactory in saudi arabia combared to Bristol, we are looking for a home country do you think Bahrain a good option, to buy property and live and work for the next 20 yrs or so, will Bahrain melt down because of the current political crisis, is living in the middle east is all about money and there is no quality, so no need to move from KSA? your thoughts will be highly appreciated.

Hi Sudanese Doctors
Stability and Good Education are available in Bahrain is spite of the current political Crises , But to buy a flat with two rooms you have to pay BD 80000 and over BD 200000 for a house of 3 rooms .Buying a house is a problem .Even renting a flat stopped at BD 250 at least
Best Regards and Welcome to Bahrain
Educonsultant

Samawal wrote:

Dear All,

I am a professional doctor, currently working in KSA with extremely high salary, I am considering moving to Bahrain with my wife (doctor) and 3 children, we are originally sudanese, but we have lived in England for more than 10 years, my children are finding the schools not satisfactory in saudi arabia combared to Bristol, we are looking for a home country do you think Bahrain a good option, to buy property and live and work for the next 20 yrs or so, will Bahrain melt down because of the current political crisis, is living in the middle east is all about money and there is no quality, so no need to move from KSA? your thoughts will be highly appreciated.

I spent about a year living in Bahrain, it was ok. But to be honest, I found life in the middle east very boring due to all the restrictions. I have never been to Saudi but from what I hear, it's potentially the most boring place on earth. Bahrain was quite nice when I was there, even with the unrest. But I do not see it going anyway any time soon, and many people have decided to leave.

But to answer your core question, I think it's up to you to decide what is more important..money or quality of life. Most the people I know working around in the gulf do it purely for money. I moved, as money is not everything to me.