Adult pottery classes in Helsinki?

Hi,
I am really hoping to get back into ceramics again and am having a difficult time finding info about where I can enroll in an adult course on the nights or weekends. I could also be interested in renting time on a throwers wheel with access to clay, glaze and a kiln for a fee if that is also available. Any information any of you have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

I dunno if that helps, but I found this, by accident, at Kaapelitehdas (Cable Factory)

kaapelitehdas.fi/en/calendar/event/3761---keramiikkakeskus-septaria

Although the specific one ends soon, you can follow the link of the homepage of Keramiikkakeskus Septaria for more info

septaria.fi/

That did help in fact, thanks! I also found out how to search a bit better online for the keywords:
aikuisten opisto keramiikkakurssi helsinki/helsingissä,
the registration period for the spring term is now ongoing, so courses are filling up. The aikuisten opisto classes are a bit cheaper than Septaria, but they aren't held at very convenient times  (at least for me).
Something strange is that the classes at Septaria are quite expensive, but then there is an open studio on Tuesdays for students registered in their classes, but then you must pay 10e to use the studio independently each time. Some of the aikuisten opisto classes are listed as a registration fee of some 35e in total for the whole course.