My band needs a lead guitarist

My band, The Holy Ghosts, is looking to add a lead guitarist.

We've been playing around town for about 3 months and very well received so far.  We have an American singer, American bassist (me), Vietnamese rhythm guitarist, and a Vietnamese drummer.  We play mostly indie/alternative and some grunge covers. We;d like to move in a more indie direction and get away from all the metal and grunge that's currently dominating the band scene in town.

We're looking for an experienced expat lead guitarist who can fill out our sound and play some exciting guitar licks.

If you're interested send me a line: [email protected] or call me at 090-382-1053 (my phone is usually turned off during daytime weekdays). Cheers!

Thanks, but with no luck so far.

Hi Big Nunzio,

You should post an advert in the Vietnam classifieds > community section - musicians as well. :)

I wish you good luck
Christine

Good idea. Thanks!

Have you tried CraigsList VietNam?

Check this post: < https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=94334 >. Maybe some are still looking.

I wouldn't say I am an accomplished lead guitarist,I basicly learn the solos for my favourite songs and self satisfy until I get bored and move on to the next tune.

If you want me to give it a go let me know.

Geo.

Hey have you tried the new hanion?

Regards

Jed