Living in India

Hello everyone, Is it really difficult to live in India? I am a filipina.

Hi Miss Butterfly1984,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I think you should ask specific questions so that other members can help you.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

May be. It depends on you!

relocating is not easy. even within ur own country. if u relocate from one city to another, u will find a few hitches. but generally if u r determined, not is difficult to do.

Thank you guys for the positive views...
I am looking forward to live in Goa India in the next few years as my fiance is Indian. I am just curious if i can manage to live with their lifestyle coz our lifestyle here is real different. But i think i can survive when it comes to food coz i have tried Indian foods so many times and its tasty (well not those food that are superr spicy) but thanks guys anyways! :)

Hey, so your fiancee is Indian, well, about relocating, it is depends totally on you and the sort of life style you lead and that of your future hubby.

My wife is filipina, she is a city girl, so finds Goa a bit relaxed and we both live abroad, so our stay in Goa is for about a month or so, she likes Goa and adjusted fine. 

Living here is not a problem, you get what you need, except for the shopping malls everything else is available.

If you and your hubby like partying that is available here, if you want relaxation that is available here too.

There are several Filipinas living here in Goa, infact I met 2 couples with their children at Church last Sunday after mass.

I think you will be fine here in Goa, anyway, if you ever need any more info let me know.

Take care and God bless
Sanjay

Thank You Sanjay i appreciate for taking the time answering all my questions :) And i will definitely ask you more questions in the future hehe... thank you :)

Miss Butterfly1984