TwinLight Investment Group looking for employees in Shanghai.

Hello everyone, i am new here, my name is Sky. I spend my life half in Sydney and half in Shanghai. I jus established an investment Company mainly focus on real estate industry in both australia and China. The main company is in Sydney, and the sub branch is in Shanghai. TwinLight Investment Group will start operation at the beginning of next year. Now i am looking for employees in Shanghai. We provide trainning for new worker, or if my employee need place to live i can rent my other houses and apartments for a cheap price but good condition for them.Salary, i am still considering, but the pay structure will be basic salary plus commission, every property that our company sold, we will separate constent % of commission to employees.OH, also every nice to meet everyone in here~

Hi twinlight investment,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for your job offer.

Could you please post this advert in the Shanghai classifieds > job section?

Thank you,
Christine

Hello,

Am very interested in being a Director or Board Member in your investment group. I head Helio Group Limited licensed in the UK primarily investing in Financial services

In terms of your company I definitely believe I can an play a vital role in setting up efficient operation in Shanghai and in a few year investing in North and South America as I have done for companies in the past.

I do have one member of my team that is in China currently.

Let us continue to have discussions ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your security

@nathancurtis

You have posted on an old (2011) thread.

For security reasons it is unsafe to post contact details on the open forum.Please use the message system for this.