A new arraival !

hello

hope you are happy and well, i am Hatem an Egyptian physician just moved to Kuwait to work in a pharmaceutical company,as i do not prefer to tell about myself not to be undergo the
Exaggeration or disdain . hope i can have a chance to know some new friends at my newly destination.

wish you all the best

Hatem

welcome aboard Hatem, still, an introduction is necessary, instead of asking folks to check your couch-surfer link, kinda gives the wrong first impression.

so tell us something about urself :)

thanks for clarifying this point legacy as i will follow your advice introducing myself :)

well. 30 y Egyptian male  staying his last 4 years meeting people from everywhere and has a lot of fun with .

a big difference in  between the touristic place which has a mountain,Nile ,temples and green fields everywhere and a highly practical place full of Cement and cars !! that s why i am here now in Expat forum try to looking for some other aspects for this city

wish all the best for all

u will find dear hidallgoo that here is definitely different than back home :P but, with the right friends, its not just a cement jungle full of cars :D

fun can be had in a variety of ways, u can find a group of friends and head over to failaka island for the weekend, or just for one day, u can go jet skiing, u can go shooting (real guns, real bullets), u can go to the movies (:P hey, u cant do that in saudi!), u can get the same group of friends and just rent a boat for a day, u can join groups aimed at benefitting overall health and wellness.

first things first, head on over on facebook and join the expats in kuwait group, run by idrees. show up at a few social events, break the ice, be spontaneous and ur evenings and weekends will be filled with things to do.

how much i appreciate you my friend!! thank you for all great advices, hope we can meet soon

i ve found many groups could you send me the link in a pm ?

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/kuwait.expats.group/