Desert Safari

Hi, anyone can provide a defined track for desert safari around Jeddah, you can also join / lead the trip :)

Hello Ashraf and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please start by introducing yourself?;)

Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie
I'm a 44 Y male, in Jeddah for the last 3 years, have many friends , abd would like to do something different, I used to go on a desert Safari in Dubai, and would like to know if I can do the same in Jeddah

raby wrote:

Hi Ashraf,
There is a place outside of Jeddah (40 km SE away) called Bharah (Alkubrai Almaiat) ( The Dead Bridge ). I used to go there to enjoy the golden hills of sands. good place for camping too. The desert there is safe it is located between two highways so you will never get lost in desert. After the rain season all the lands there covered by grass.

hi raby .
Thanks for the information. Can you provide more details for the same. Do any organised group trips are arranged by some one ?
waiting for your responce.

hi ashraf /raby

can i enjoy or plan for this trip in desert..

i murad im 33y

i would love to join u guys for a desert safari..m coming to jed in couple of days..

ok lets make a plan for this

now we are 3

i will arrange for this,,

murd wrote:

i will arrange for this,,

Murd ,
we will wait for this.
Thanks

hi raby

where the best places around jeddah to the trip.. i know some places but if u can help us to know more ,,, your advice please

ok thx raby

wud be great to join u guys in this or any trips. lets work something out

you welcome mountaineer8888 to our plan .. when i make the arrangement's we will contact

Hi guys i also wanna Join U guys for the trip.

Hi! is this trip done? I would like to be part of this trip as well kindly let me know who to contact to co-ordinate! Thanks

i'm interested , plz tell me if planing ,thnx .

YES SOON I WILL ARRANGe FOR IT .. ANY OTHERS INTERESTED?

yes im interested...keep me posted

Keep me posted on the dates. Let me know if I could assist in any way?

sounds fun ..

yes .. any update i will inform all

hellow

Hello sheikhwa -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Yes soon I will arrange for it .. Any others interested?

Am also in for this..count me

bro you serch googel and collect google maps of desert safari tracks

sheikhwa wrote:

Googel in a Google :one

nice pic

hey guys! I'm interested of joining the off-road. Thanks!

Desert safari is very nice trip i love to do this

valar_morghulis wrote:
sheikhwa wrote:

Googel in a Google :one

How do you do that smiley?

I am in !

is there someone organizing another trip?

Hey guys I don't know if am late ! :) but if u guys gonna make any off road trips am in :D

adnanharbii wrote:

Hey guys I don't know if am late ! :) but if u guys gonna make any off road trips am in :D

don't know if they went on the last time, not heard of any trips lately..... are you sure you still want to go there during summer?

although, i bet camping overnight would be great, is it safe to go camping overnight in those areas? I mean, camping sites are supposed to have rangers roaming around, i guess...

yeah sure :P i agree with ya camping overnight these days is awesome .. yup its safe and i see alot of americans camping on thursday :P but i didnt join with em :) they always go in east of jeddah .

adnanharbii wrote:

yeah sure :P i agree with ya camping overnight these days is awesome .. yup its safe and i see alot of americans camping on thursday :P but i didnt join with em :) they always go in east of jeddah .

that's great........ i should try that before I go back home!

another Bucket List entry!:cool:

hi guys..  :cheers: .. Any Body done this.....if yes post that pictures.  :| .....am also done Desert Safari in Dubai before Three Days....on Eid... If Any body Conducting.... Pleas Info me  Also.... :)