Looking for an IT job in Toronto or Montreal

Hello!

My husband and i are considering moving to Canada as soon as possible with our boys. We are currently living in France. My husband is an IT engineer with more than 10 years of professional experience. He is 35 and has lived and worked in Toronto during one year and was back to France because of me. We now really want to move back to Canada but he first needs to find a job  and we know this can be difficult to do this from France.

So, i'm writing here because i'm looking for people working in the internet/web/computers business, both in toronto or montreal, to introduce my man in their companies. It can be french established companies or canadian companies at all. We can send your his resumé so that you can give it to your companie. So please, if one can help us, we will be so grateful...

Thanx in advance and please, do not consider my english mistakes.

Are you looking for job in canada. I suggest you to visit cloudjobs.net. They are the NO.1 online source for jobs in cloud computing, software as a service and virtualization. They are specialized in matching the job seekers and job providers. Cloud Jobs is created to help job seekers find their perfect career, and to help companies of all sizes find an employee that meets their infrastructure needs. One of my relative got a good job for his career with the help of them.

cloudjobs001.wordpress.com
cloudjobs.blogspot.com