Internship in Cairo

Im desperately looking for an internship in Cairo..

Starting from Jan/Feb until May 2012

I study Oriental Languages and Communication in the Netherlands and Im in Cairo since 3 weeks now..

My main course is Arabic.. I also speak Persian, English, Dutch, French and a bit of German

Oriental Languages and Communication Studies is focused on the Arabic language and intercultural communication between the Middle East and the West.. Aimed is to build a bridge between these cultures

I would like to find an internship related to languages, translating, educating in languages etc.. Something in the field of my studies of course

Tips will be more than welcome!!

Here, u can join us, English department team, teaching Colonial movements, such as Orientalism by Edward Said, And Bahaba's views about post-colinial writing. further, We do reasreches about the relationship between the Occident and the Orient from a post colonial perespective.... Also, translation from English to Arabic and vis versa is held at our institution.. it is Harvest british College.. located at 4. dr. soliman sq, from mesadak str, dokki :)..

That sounds really great! Especially the translating part.. So I can just walk in and ask?

Thanks for your reply!!

u r welcome :) gonna inbox u my mobile no. fo further info :)

Hi guys, I have more or less the same degree from an Italian university, and I would like to do more or less the same kind of internship, but I'm more focused on research on post colonial writing, migraiton movements, cultural productions and so on, rather than on translation.

It would be lovely if anybody had any suggestion for me too :)
Thanks!

u r Welcome at any time man, gonna send u my phone number in a message :) my name is ghazoly :)

[moderated]