!Need friends in Quimper

Hey all

Ima good kiwi man living in Quimper. Hoping to meet some english and french speaking people... So speak up.
Would love to get out there and meet you.

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hello and welcome!  I'm in Brest, so not too far away.

What brings you to France?

Where in NZ are you from?  My French boyfriend spent 4 years there so I'm sure he would love to meet you!

We could get together for drinks (cidre, anyone?) sometime if you're interested.

A+
  Amber

Thats a very nice offer !! Im here working. I do energy work, holistic healing. I dont drink alchohol , but im sure  i could find something else to drink instead. Im quite high in life.
             I love meeeting people and having fun. Im heading to germany for 6 weeks in two weeks time, then I return, so Ill keep in touch for then.
Its hard because I dont speak french but am learning slowly.
Its very kind of you to offer to catch up and I will def take you up on that in the future.

What do you guys do for a crust ??
Whereabout are you living ? im 10 min from >Quimper;;;

ciao ciao *
jeremy:)

Hi Jeremy,

We're not big drinkers, so no problem.  We could get together for tea or coffee!

I've been here since 2005.  I recently left my sales assistant job to try to start my own e-commerce (still in the works).  My boyfriend is the production manager of a local clothing company.

We are in Le Relecq-Kerhuon, which is a suburb of Brest.  We're not too far from you, probably only about 45min.

Let us know when you're back from Germany and we'll plan something.  Maybe an anglophone party with the other expats in the area?

Happy holidays.

Cheers,
  Amber

very very kind of you. will def see you in the new year. my regards to your partner and have a safe and happy holidays.
au revoir

jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Hope you had a nice Christmas in Germany with your mom.  Don't forget about my offer to meet up!

By the way, I just created some Facebook pages for expats, in the hopes of rounding us up!  Here there are:

Expats in Brittany
Expats in Finistere
Expats in Brest
Americans in Brittany
Americans in Finistere
Americans in Brest

All are welcome!

Amber

Im still in Germany.. Working like crazy. Would love to catch up with you guys ! Im back in Brittany in 2 weeks .. Ill drop an email then ... heres mine.. [email protected]

Hi I am Penny Cooper, even i am searching for a group of English friends:) Nice to meet you:)

Hi Penny and welcome!

Where are you exactly?

Welcome en Bretagne

I hope the French will have a nice home