Hi I am new here in Muscat and need some help around

Hi! Miss Miley Anne here. :)
though i have been here in muscat in a while, i am not that used to the environment since i have been just going to and fro here [i]from the Philippines in the past 3 years.
I am 19 years old and just finished BS Nursing in the Philippines. i tried to look for a job but they said that an employment visa would not be released unless you are already 19 years old.
is that true?
i am not doing anything as of the moment and i am living with my parents. is there any suggestions you can give me to kick the boredom off?

i am doing some video blogs at youtube
well, here's my channel: youtube.com/user/MissMileyAnne

moreover, i want to do some short films.. anyone who could join me fabricate my dream to come true? :)

for any response, you may comment it in here or contact me via my twitter acoount: twitter.com/#!/MissMileyAnne or my youtube channel as well. Thanks!:D

welcome Miss Miley Anne,

You are welcome any time in here and in this blog i hope you will enjoy with us...:)

for your info this is the rules of it from ROP :

It is granted at the request of a local sponsor and on his responsibility to the foreigner coming to Oman for employment and whose age is not below 21 years old.

Or Enter this link for more ifo:
http://www.rop.gov.om/english/dg_passpo … oyment.asp

You have a nice channel :cool:

With regards
AMMAR

amoor wrote:

welcome Miss Miley Anne,

You are welcome any time in here and in this blog i hope you will enjoy with us...:)

for your info this is the rules of it from ROP :

It is granted at the request of a local sponsor and on his responsibility to the foreigner coming to Oman for employment and whose age is not below 21 years old.

Or Enter this link for more ifo:
http://www.rop.gov.om/english/dg_passpo … oyment.asp

You have a nice channel :cool:

With regards
AMMAR

thank you for your answer, AMMAR :)
It was really a helpful reply.
it was quoted in the site that only people no younger than 21 years of age can be given with an employment visa. Therefore, it would not be possible for me to work, then.
btw, thanks :)

You are welcome

Good luck & Best wishes...:)

Ammar

Hi ... this is Jeff .. I would like to be friends ...Please reply if you are interested ..

Hi Miss Miley Anne,

Welcome to Muscat. It is a nice city. Hope you will enjoy a lot.

Thanks,
Dev

hi... i wathced your last video.. but i missed all other videos, any way.. give yor facebook deatals

Do you still need someone to help you out?

[Moderated]

Looks like this post will def. reach to the top most in few days.. :-)

someone deleted my post here..
I'm trying to get response here from my query. GAWD...

Does any body knows about ROYAL OMAN POLICE HOSPITAL?

Hello danjoe03, you already have a thread with the same question on the forum : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=204354

Thank you,
Aurélie

Yes, I so appreciate your post as I also experience the same. Regardless of sex, age, situation, Muscat marasm kicks in with vengeance...

Hi
I tried to see your you tube videos but said unavailable.
Andrew

I did not post any video on youtube yet.  I only watch them.  So not sure what you  refer to.

How is it possible?  You stay in school until 18.  Then four years of college to get a nursing degree - bachelor.  That is 22.
So, something is woring with 19 year old bachelor.  Normally, 21 year limitation would not cause any problem.