Just Arived,

Hello, i just arrived in Barcelona about 16 hours ago, love the city hope to finally stop moving and stay here for a wile, one thing i have learned is that its best to get meeting people as soon as possible.

I would love to meet people and enjoy this beautiful city!

I speak English and Spanish(central American Spanish still working on my Catalan Spanish) Greek, Afrikaans.
and i speak all of them badly :rolleyes:

Hi Zagoalie,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this intro. I'm sure you will get lots of new contacts here. Do not hesitate to share your experience with us on the Barcelona forum.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

heyyy and welcome!
where in bcn are u exacly? x

Hay miaa, thanks im loving the city so far! i live about 8 minits walk from Diagonal and Paseo de Gracia boulevards and you?

awww great! I'm still in Belgium :(
I'm moving there next year in september & i'll be living close to vila olimpic or Barceloneta... both of them are really nice. Soooo, if you'll still be there till next year, maybe we can hang out haha :D

I plan to live here for the next 20 years minimum, im sick of moveing its time to have a home.

hahah:))
well, enjoy the beautiful city... you will love it. I'm sure about that :)

Hi Zagoalie,

I moved a couple of month in BCN to work, met some local and expat people from my work as well as expats from this blog.

I will be back for new year's eve, let me know if you want to meet and I'll invite you next time we will have a drink/Dinner.

Adrian