Ice skating, ice hockey, inline skating?

Hello
I am Canadian and enjoy ice skating and ice hockey.  Further, I enjoy inline skating.  Can anyone suggest a good place for these activities in Jeddah? How about public swimming pools?
Also, I know there is a climbing wall but how many are there?

Hi Hatcher,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You may also check other threads on the Leisure in Jeddah forum.

Good luck in your search.

Well if you goto Amir Sultan Road, There is one round about with two old aircrafts at the Batterjee road. There is actually on "iceland" that probably has indoor skating. I am saying "probably" because I never went in there. That round about is actually called the "iceland roundabout". So if you go there, do share the experience.

Best Regards
KS

Hi Hatcher,
Welcome to Jeddah, I have been living since 19 years in Jeddah and it is more like my home country, I would suggest you to find any Golds Gym or Fitnesse health club, you can find nearest to your residence by searching on Google. If you are interested in Ice skating you will find it in Serrefi Mall or Aziz Mall or else in ICE land as Kizersouzay said. You can go for water sports at Abhour Corniche. Just ask the Limousine for these places you will reach directly, just pay max 20 SAR.

Regards,
Abdul Bari

If any more help needed let me know.

Would be awesome if we can play tennis and hang out :)