Job Offer in Lagos

Hi All,

I have got one employment opportunity to work with Fareast mercantile company in lagos. First I wish to know about the company. Also they have offered me the package  of 30000 usd per annum plus local salary of 700 usd for local living exps. Also they are providing accommodation.

I need to know whether the package is good or not? Also is it advisable to settle down with my family (wife & male babyof 3 yrs)?How about the living conditions in Lagos?

Looking forward your valuable inputs regarding this.

Thanking you all in advance.

Regards,
Sudarsan

Hi Sudarsan,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Wish you good luck in your search.

All the best,
Christine

Hi,

I am 28 yrs single guy. I have got master's degree in commerce and around 5-6 yrs of experience in Finance & Accounts. I got an offer from Platcorp.com offering me 800USD as saving and 90,000 Naira as local salary apart from the other benefits like room on sharing basis, car on sharing basis, free electricity, laptop and all the facilities and I suppose to only pay for grocery (vegetable).

So just like to know is this company is genuine? and what they are offering 90,000 Naira is enough to survive there as i don't want to take anything from 800 USD and want to send the same to my family in India.

Please do share expeience on the same.

thank you so much for your honest answers.

thanks

Dear Sir,
Have yo joined the company and are still working there?
Pls. tell me what is your experience as I am also considering a job in this co. which requires travelling also and I am concerned about safty/security in Nigeria.

Regards

Lokesh Pande

Hello,I don't think 90,000 is enough for u and ur family without touching the 800USD.standard of living is high and is d company paying for u kids education.if not d salary is small to survive wt ur family in Lagos.

Hi @Lokesh, @bekee02,

Please note that this post is quite old. Please feel free to create a new topic on the Lagos forum, for better visibility and more interaction. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello Sir/Madam,warm greetings,happy to communicate in this Expat.com.
I have been in NIGERIA as international volunteer,for an NGO in lagos for 1 year.
Overall iam 13 years experience in different roles/jobs.Here with i believe this blog will match with any other jobs in NIGERIA.
Murugan - IFAD
+91 9994379676,+91 9442579676
E mail: [email protected],[email protected]