I am Lynn

Hi,

I'm new to Expat.com.  I'm a primary school teacher, divorced with a boy.  I'm getting married and my hubby-to-be will be posted to Shanghai next year.  I'm going to move to Shanghai next May, with my two kids (son and step-daughter) joining me afterwards, so I'm hoping to make new friends in Shanghai as I'm totally lost in that foreign city.

I would love to keep in touch with sincere and fun loving professionals in Shanghai.  You can reach me at my email [email protected]

Hope I can get to have some new friends in Shanghai even before I move there next year.  Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Cheerio,
Lynn Ng

Hi and welcome on board Lynn !

Your message was moved to the Shanghai forum for better visibility ;)
Hope you will enjoy your time on the site.

Regards
Armand

Hi Lynn,

I'd like to welcome you and your family to shanghai. May is still months away :) but let's keep in touch,

Hans

Thanks, Armand and Hans!

I am looking forward to moving to Shanghai even though I do think it's a great challenge when kids are involved.  I feel better if my parents can join me so that I will not be helpless in a foreign land with two young kids.  Till I'm in Shanghai, I can only read the posting in the forum.

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!

Cheerio,
Lynn

welcome!

Hi farbio88,

Could you please introduce yourself?

Thank you

hey ppl

Welcome to shanghai, I hope u all will have a good time .

I am also new in shanghai and I think we all experience a great time all together

hi christine,

sorry, ive been traveling in the middle east but i work in shanghai.  ill beck after CNY.

Hi Lynn,

I am from Singapore too. I just moved to Shanghai 3 months ago and it is a nice place to be in. Do send me a message and we could meet up for coffee or something when you're here.

Farha