Looking to meet some new people in Glasgow!

I moved here in July and recently married my Scotsman. Now I'm just trying to settle in a bit more and meet some new people!

I'm pretty open and easy going. Generally I like learning new things in general, we laugh a lot and don't take ourselves too seriously, I tend towards the visual arts and John is a pretty musical guy. We're active, but not super sporty-if you suggest going on a 20 mile hike, I'll be really interested in theory, but will probably counter with something much less strenuous that's likely to end at a pub or coffee house.

Um, other than that, I don't know what to put, but if you have any questions just ask.

Hello there! Where abouts are you from in the US? I moved here 7 years ago from Ohio to study and am now working here. I'm on annual leave for the next few weeks, so if you are up for a coffee or wander. Let me know!

sam

Hi how are you? Looking to meet some new people from Glasgow too.. If you're interested send me a message and we can take it from there. Moved to Glasgow last year, to Scotland in 2009 and found it quite hard to make friends. I have some acquaintances but none of them have gone any further than that really.. Would love to be around some female friends again, missing that :) speak to you soon!