Traveling in Dec? where to?

r u travelin in Dec for Christmas & New yr? where to? n what's different n new this yr? in case u r not than how would u spend the holidays in kuwait?

Hi Queen

Im jijo, i would love to travel my native for x'mas,but as my company got lot of contracts , so my christmas is here in kuwait,but im alone, so if friends any of u arrange a part , please dont forgot to invite me ,,,,

Samba!

hehe ny, ur the second brazilian i meet in Kuwait, the first (and his wife) works in my building :P

let me guess, ur a teacher?

Dubai has some events going on this weekend Movie Festival Concerts Lady Gaga Chris Brown, all kinds of stuff... So google the Events All over the Middle East and roll with it!

Egypt or Oman are perfect countries to spend beautiful short vacation

never stayed in kuwait during new years for the past 6 years. this year am partying in amsterdam!

lol .i have always been in Kuwait for the new year

If only I could travel for the New Year I'd definitely go to Dubai!

duresprit wrote:

If only I could travel for the New Year I'd definitely go to Dubai!

its too late to plan anything by now. A friend of mine was going through hotels in Dubai during new years, prices were crazy! everything tripled! :mad::mad:

@ legacy: nope not exactly :P lol

i think i ll be travelin myself with friends to Beirut. it doesnt really work out here unless u do have a big family around u..

Agree with most of the above.. Anything in dubai must be booked in July/August to get a decent price..otherwise expect everything around the 80kd mark and above.  Same as any flights out of the Middle east for that time of year..  .. Oman is a lovely place, much cleaner much less suicidal driving.