Introducing myself :)

Hi there!
We live in the Vidin region of Bulgaria! we have been here since the end of 2008 and are happy to help anyone who is seeking advice on living here or anything else they might want help with.

On coming here we had to learn it all on our own, its much nicer to have friends to help :) then you wont feel so isolated.:):)

Hi expatinbulgaria!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thank you! :)

hello my names mark hampson,last year i went to bulgaria and fell in love with anything.im happy to say i went away with lots of things in my head.my house went on the market in the uk and i bought a old school close to varna. this year i have replaced the roof and a little tidy up around the place. i have a great job in the uk and my wages are 900 pounds a week. i can save 2000 a month. my boss is very happy for me to take half a year off every year and enjoy life in bulgaria.do you thinkl this will work?? 2000 pounds for 6 month in sunny bulgaria.i have very good building skills,so i do hope i can do most of the work myself.what do you think of my plan?? mad lol
tell me some of the pit fulls and are you close to me? what do you do for work?  enjoy and many thanks