Dog Walker/Sitter... needed in CPH!!!

hi there,

i am in copenhagen since 4 months and my little dog is coming in january next year.

i am looking for a dog walker or a day care.. i have no idea now.
i live in the middle of copenhagen and i work from ca. 8.00 til 17.00.

i would be very happy to hear from you to see what options we have.

best regards,
patty

Hi and welcome on board patty45!

Maybe you should try to post an advert in Copenhagen classifieds under Community> Pets.
It might be helpful ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Patty

If you havn't found anyone yet, I would be interested. I love animals and my two dogs are back home in South Africa and I would love to be in contact with animals again

Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thank you, Gem

Hi patty,

I recently moved to København to live with my wife.
I would be really glad to take care of your puppy,i grew up with animals and i used to be volunter in several animal care centers.
I love being outside and I m up for some long entertaining walks with your dog anytime,any weather.Feel free to contact me on my phone if you still need someone for your puppy;81927622.

David

May I hijack your thread, if you have in fact found someone? We have the same problem, and I really need a daycare/sitter for my dog during the day. He hates being alone, even though he just sleeps all day if I am home with him! However, if he is left alone, he barks and disturbs the neighbors. How big is your dog? Mine is rather large (lab mix), and a little bit older (2 years). Send me an email at [email protected] if you found a place! Have been googling doggy daycare like crazy, but no luck...

Patty or Linnea,

I don't know if it helps but I would gladly sit for either of your dogs on the weekends or at night during the week after 4pm. I have lots of experience with dogs and absolutely love them. Email me if you are interested at [email protected].

Kristen Leigh

Hello.  I love animals and would love to work something out with you in order to help care for your dog.  My weekly schedule is very flexible.   My only obligation is on Wednesday evening and I am taking classes online through a university in the US, so I am pretty sure that if you'd like to, we can definitely work something out.

Please let me know.  Thanks.

Email me at [email protected]

Dustin

Hello Dustin > just to inform you that this is an old topic ;) Thank you.

Hi Sarah,

If you are still looking for a pet sitter... I'll be happy to provide some help. Just let me know. I have always had pets at home when I used to live in my country :) Ranging from kittens to horses... :)

Hi Patty,

Are you still looking for a dog sitter? I am also from Germany and love dogs! Since I am a student I am also quite flexible.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi!
I'm looking for a trustworthy and animal-loving someone who can look after my dog on some weekends when my husband and I go away.
Seeing as though we are planning a long weekend around the 20th of August, I would like to find someone ASAP so that we can do a trial day!
Feel free to email me if you are interested!
Thank you!

Hi Elena!!! are you still interested in pet sitting ?? I'm in urgent need of someone to watch my pup for a long weekend in August!!!!

Hey! I would love to take care of dogs. Recently moved to Cph, have whole life experience with dogs. ***

Yevhenia

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hi  there! My name is Michaela and I am interested if you still in need of dog walker -  I am a loving and caring person that can care for any size of dogs, either alone or in small groups. I am living in Copenhagen and I can start now today any time. I would be so happy to introduce myself in person so that you can see if I would fit To care for you dog friend .Kind regard Michaela i do speak Norwegian, English, Learnig Danish every day. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

This is an old inactive thread. If you want to offer your services or if you are looking for a pet sitter, please refer to the Jobs in Copenhagen section by dropping a free ad.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed