Close

Looking For New Friends in Thailand

Sorry Erika. Just see your message. Hope u can find phone number of flower traders already.

In case of any help, u can contact me😍

Hello everybody,
I just arrived 6 months ago and I live and work in Phuket.
I would love to have a drink and chat around a coffee.
Don't hesitate to contact me

Hello Christi,

I am Took. Am Thai living in BKK. In case u come to BKK. Feel free to contact. Love to hv a chat with u😃

Regards,
Took

I'm a retired senior Officer of Govt. of India, aged 64 years, living at Kolkata, India. Apart from other hobbies like photography etc. I'm very fond of traveling and making new friends irrespective of age. If you like to make friendship with me please write me

Hi new to Thailand too. Feel free to add as friend. Love to catch up. Have lovely Thai wife who speaks good English. If come to Bangkok always welcome.

R u using what apps ? Might be easier to contact. I am using both whatsapp and line. In case u want to contact me via those channel

Moderated by Julien last year
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Great me and my wife who is Thai would love to meet with you. Can she add you on line? Much easier she speaks Thai. Let me know.

Hi,
I will come to Bangkok in next 2 weeks for 5 days. I like to visit pagodas to study buddhism there. Is there anyone have same hobby or understand history, we can share

Hi

@hide tear

Welcome to the forum

How can we help you?
Please introduce yourself to the forum.

Are you living in Thailand and if so where?
Do you have a job?
Are you looking for friends?

HI,

How are u all,

I am living and working in dubai, into marketing.

Ash

Hi

rajesh6218 :

Hi

One word posts are meaningless.
Please offer information on the subject matter or do not post at all.
Thank you.

Hello,
Nice to meet you. My name is wasana .  It should be nice if we meet together.

Welcome to Bangkok

Wasana

Hi there!  As mentioned in my other post, I've been in BBK for 5, coming on 6 weeks now. I manage a company that sells and services heavy machinery. I've finally managed to get my limpy butt out to the velodrome and make my legs sore. It was so good, I didn't care that my ankle paid for it later.  :D

Anyway, it's been over a month, and as I have yet to make new friends, I think it's time I start! My primary language is English, my Chinese is passable in casual conversation, and I am learning Thai, albeit slowly.

Hi all! I'm from US moving to Chantaburi next month - hoping to make friends? Anyone :)

Hi Bee,  What are you studying?

:)  Cliff

Hello,

nice to meet you. hope to see you soon.

have a nice day

Wasana

Hi guys
I am Trang, I will have a week to visit Thailand on this Dec, this will be the second time I travel to this lovely country. This time I will go to Pattaya, Bangkok, Krabi. I would love to make new friends with expat and local people.

Expatriate health insurance in Bangkok

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bangkok

Moving to Bangkok

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bangkok

Travel insurance in Bangkok

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bangkok

Flights to Bangkok

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bangkok