Looking for roommates/apartment in South Delhi

Hey everyone,

I am an American moving to New Delhi on September 1, 2009 to start work for a year.  I am 22 years old, I speak Spanish and English fluently, and I'm quite clean.  I'm looking to rent a place in South Delhi, near East Kailash, which is where my office will be.  I would prefer to live with 3-4 others, for safety concerns, but even just one more person would make me feel better.  I would like to get in touch with some potential roommates, and then we could move forward looking for an apartment that suits all of our needs together.

My budget would be around 15,000 INR per month, although I would really prefer to pay around 10,000 if possible.  I would welcome men and women, as I have lived with and gotten along with both in the past.  As I said, I speak Spanish, and would love to live with Spanish-speakers particularly, if possible.  The only thing I would say is that I would need the people that I live with to be very sensitive to my schedule, as I am no longer a student and must be at work early in the morning.  I can't live with people who want to have parties on weekdays in the house, though I would welcome the idea of having parties on the weekends and I don't mind if you have people over for dinner, etc.  I would need to look for a fully furnished place, as well.

Please contact me if you are interested in looking for an apartment to share!  I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi there,

I am heading over to Delhi in Nov 09 and will be looking for a house to share as well.
I can speak about 4 words in Spanish, so I guess English would be all I can offer you!
I can't guarantee anything until I get to Delhi in Nov, but if you are still looking for people to share with then, please let me know and I can meet up with you sometime.

Thanks and I hope it works out for you!
Brooke

Hi Brooke & Kate,

Hi, I have a 3BHK flat with a terrace, i want to rent out a single room to a girl. The flat is located in south Delhi - Alaknanda (near Greater Kailash 2). It is a fully furnished house with airconditioners, television, fulled equipped kitchen, wi-fi internet, landline phone, a cook and a help to clean & wash.The market is walking distance and local travel is available right outside the colony. The rent inclusive of food & room is 17000 rupees per month, the internet & electricity bills are on actuals. The room is available for short & long stay. Please get in touch for any queries if you are interested. [email protected] or [email protected]

It would be lovely to have you. Hope to hear soon.