Click to Bring Telemedicine to Rural Kenya!

Hey guys!

I am a recently graduated Masters student from Stanford University (USA). Our group of Oxford University and Stanford University Masters and PhD students have come together to create a startup that plans to use telemedicine to allow individuals in rural Kenya to manage their healthcare. But we need funding to conduct the initial fieldwork. All you need to do to help us get $10,000 is vote for our idea on this website: http://ideablob.com/ideas/5535-Telemedi … ural-Kenya
(The link also has more information about our project)

You need to register on the website to vote, but its really quick and you only need to enter your e-mail address (don't worry they don't spam you). We have already made it to the finals and now we really need every vote we can get to win the money. Voting ends on the 30th of this month so please click on the link now!

Thanks so much!

Kriti

I went to the site and registered but I see that this contest is only open to the US and I'm in South Africa. I hope you win as this is a really great idea. Well done! Regards Izzy

Just regiter at Skunkworks Kenya (an active group of Kenyan IT) and write a post about it, you will get a lot of positive/negative replies about your project.

lists.my.co.ke/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/skunkworks

Good luck