Anyone living in Cape Verde that can offer any tips or guidance?

Posed a question a few days ago... interesting that you get a lot of people that view your question but don't respond in a way that's constructive or don't respond at all... very simple question: What is generally the cost to live in Cape Verde? Anything! Any advise! Just talk people, even if to say hello, otherwise what's the point of signing up for this!

because the place is a mess too many get their fingers burnt including me...i saw yure original text,all i can say is good luck,you will need it!

my dear friend, i saw your question just today and i want to tell you one thing that you need to know about life.
everywhere in this life is a mess,
Cape Verde is a peaceful nation, and it is also a Portuguese speaking nation. the choice is left for you, take a lil vacation and come see things for your self.

thanks.
my regards.

Hello alfredrobinson -> Just to note that this thread is dated 2011. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

have you gotten answer to your questions, or do you still need more?
To live in Cape Verde is very cheap and wisely affordable. Its a great place to be, when i mean cheap, i mean real very cheap to the lowest score.
Life here is beautiful when you have real something doing because every thing here is very cheap. Being legal is just on application to the immigration and its very cheap, or getting a property, buying a property, making an investment, and every other thing. Its really a great place to be my friend. You can always call on me or any other one living here when you need more answers to your questions.
Do not be mad when people do not respond to Questions, its because they do not see it. Its not every post nor comments that everyone sees.
Have a good week and God bless you.

Alfred Robinson.
[email protected]

Just buy your Ticket and Fly, That is what they told you as A West African State Member, But try it without going through the Process, then you will see your self in your Country the Next day as a case of Deportation!

Get much information before planning to be here in CV. The way you see it, is not the way it is.

Alfred Robinson.