Hi

Hi Friends,
can you let me know which are the good night clubs to hang around in KL?

Hi and welcome on board Agnelo88!

What about a little introduction ?

Regards
Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi and welcome on board Agnelo88!

What about a little introduction ?

Regards
Armand

Hi Armando,
i Am Agnelo from Goa. I am transfered here to work in KL at the Petronas tower. I am originally from Goa, India and work as a  petroleum engineer. I stay at hotel darby park KL.

Cheers,

Agnelo

HI Agnelo,

A little suggestion for u. There will be a lot of beach clubs near KLCC. U can just walk from the Hotel u staying. Nice place to hang around and make friends.

Cheers,

Hadzia

Hi Angelo

Try Changkat Bukit Bintang or maybe Heritage Row.
Cheers

Hi bukit bintang seems the best nowadays - Asian heritage row now has lots of hookers overflowing from jalan sultan ismail who can be annoying at times as a expat male and generally it isn't much fun like it was years ago. And better food near bintang! There are also lots of bars opened up in various areas worth checking out as well

Vainandglorious your pic looks familiar are you on cs by any chance?

Hi nemodot

I don't spend much time around Heritage Row. I heard that area is coming back up. Anyways there's alot of prostitutes even in Changkat, you agree?

Yes I'm from CS.

Ahaha that's why all those girls carry credit card machines lol where can a man go in KL !

Thanks friends. thanks for the info. hope to meet you'll sometime for some drinks or dinner.

I was born in malaysia and worked in k.L. for over twenty years but all I did at that time was just work, work, work.But now that is all over and I am looking to visit the night spots at bukit bintang, only I don't have company who will share fairly as we go along I am 62 and drink a little and no women stalker. Just to waste a good night away