Buying property in Bulgaria

Thanks, is it a but like Spain where you allow say 9% of the purchase price as the cost for all the taxes and costs??
Can you give me name of the company and name of estate agent, thanks

Hi we deal with Reneta at p***. her number is  *** her email is *** which she given permission to share. Our fees, although cannot put my hands on the paperwork right now we're not 9% much less and the service Reneta gives, in our opinion is second to none.

Good luck

Debbie

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum. You should either exchange them through the private messaging system or recommend this professional in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I would use an impartial lawyer to go through all the documentation.  The one we used for part of the purchase (did not complete as we changed our minds) quoted a very reasonable price for the work to completion of sale, notary etc.  Some agents include all this in the purchase price.

Many many thanks, one more where abouts did you buy as you probably done research on the area
Thanks
Phil

We have brought near banavo in burgas

Thank you for your help

Hi,
You just need a translator and don't need to be a resident, the only document you need is your passport and careful with real estate, always bargain,
Have a look at the houses from owners in the forums

Thanks

axinia milanova wrote:

Hi Christine ,

Are you still looking to buy a property in Bulgaria ?
I am Bulgarian and my husband Belgian . We can always help you for free ? Dont hesitate and contact us.

Axinia Milanova

Dear Axinia

I am working and staying in Dubai and have brought a property (apartment) from an expat here in Bulgaria.
It has been 3 months and now they say they have got the notary registration done. Does it take so much of time to register a property.

Steven

Sorry you don't get good answers from internet, ask people who live in BG and most of who speak Bulgarian.
If you're from the EU, it takes 2 days to buy a house if the sellers got all his docs ready and 5minutes to register your house in the municipality

Hi. I've just become a member of the forum, are you still living in Bulgaria?
Regards
Chris

Hey I'm planning on getting a holiday studio apartment (just for myself so doesn't have to be too big) in the Sunny Beach area. How should I go about it? Are there other people who have gone through the process themselves around there?
The place seem to check all the boxes for me but I'm a bit afraid given that it will be my first property purchase. Any advice on that?

Would a residential property (in a residential building) be better than a condo in one of these complexes? I would wanna get my own internet (as I work online) and would wanna avoid eventual problems with management companies (I've read about some cases where management fees were raised by a lot to have people ousted from their apartments etc). I have a pretty small budget but I also just need a small basic property (but close to the beach:)).
For any advice I can exchange a tasty Bulgarian beer when I'm there.

Dear
I have a one bedroom apartment for sale in Somokov district. village Madjare. it is about an hours drive from Sofia town. If interested please let me know.

Regards

Steven

Really sorry but I'm looking for somewhere close to the beach (like <1km). I dont think Sofia region would cut it ;) but thanks anyway

Just buy something in Sunny Beach. Internet is easily done with a mobile provider and a simple router.

Yes this is what I'm actually planning.(well probably) :)
I would just like to find out what are the experiences of other people buying in Sunny Beach - I'm aware there are complexes and management companies you shouldn't even approach and now I want to hear about opinions of others.

Well just go to Sunny Beach and visit some complexes and see for yourself. In my opinion the best way to find out.
You can get prepaid internet so that is pretty easy too.

Moderated by Cheryl 4 years ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum. You can create an advert in the Housing section. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Don't buy in Pleven area there are some lovely villages but you will probably find your home stripped bare by the locals very upsetting

Good Afternoon,my name is RUSS and I'm looking at the Veliko Turnovo area to buy a property.
I would like to take you up on your offer about reliable contacts,agents etc.
I'm trying to organise a viewing trip with a company called Mowlem,they sell property on a monthly payment plus deposit.
I haven't come across any bad reviews of them,ant information on the area would be appreciated,
Regards,
Russ0103