Looking for a job

Hello everybody!
I'm Russian lady living in Cairo and looking for a job in Heliopolis.I speak also German,English and Arabic. Any info/advice/help will be highly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance&enjoy your time in Cairo

take care of all the scammers/fraudsters who try to scam foreign ladies into unreal jobs

my advice to you that you go directly for the tourism agent and tourism copany i promise you that you will get good job and it will be in hurghda or sharm el sheikh(beautiful land scape desert sun voyage fun everything)you are very very required there in hurghda and sharm el sheikh but first check tourism company in cairo  if you didnt find just go to hurghda or sharm el sheikh  you have all the qulifications  to be tourrist guide or to work in guest relation your language is very reqyired because all the tourists there are russain and geramny and if you failed to find job or to find  how to start just write to me  i have relative in tourism   they can guide and may be help but just start as i told you

ohh sorry i didnt read that you need it specially in helipolis if  there is tourism company around check it     almost russian when they come egypt they work in tourism

and if you found  simple job you dont like it because of the sallary or something just catch it and during this job you will  have relations  enable you to find  better job because all the tourism work depends on relation here

The Egyptian- thank you for ur advice)))it's  truth.
But don't worry,am not first day here)) I know how to protect myself

Thank you Ahmed.
I've  already thought about the tourism field but..am not going to accept any job with low salary.Am actually working and paid not so bad but my company is located too far away.I'm just looking for something closer..

aha   yeah its good  i will ask  my neighbour he is adminstering tourism company  aout if there tourism company in helioplis

Creza if you have the ability to become a teacher i think this would be the perfect job for a new comer, i advice you to go directly to some international schools they really pay foreigners teachers what calls decent salary !!
I don't know helipolis but there is many in maadi, i also have some friends there, tell me if you needed any help about this

Thank you Ahmed,it'll be nice if there is something

Magnum,yes,I have ability too teach and am searching in this direction too.And I think the location in Maadi is not a big problem if there is door to door transportation.

Creza wrote:

Magnum,yes,I have ability too teach and am searching in this direction too.And I think the location in Maadi is not a big problem if there is door to door transportation.

Hi Creza you can check out:

ewaseet.com
cairo.dubizzle.com/jobs/education/
bayt.com

Goodluck!:D

Good luck and be cautions!

Hi Creza,

There are many websites for this like the american chamber in egypt it has a great search engine for jobs in egypt.

holacore wrote:

Good luck and be cautions!

Holacore, vide ta boite. Tu serais gentil.
@+

For :(Russian,Italian,Turkish,Spainsh) Speakers Live in Cairo
Hello Friends:
I'm Looking very hard for above Mentioned Nationality for Call center Agent in 6th of October City in Multinational Leading Company in Customer Service Field. The below Befits Will be In Place:
1-A/C transportation ( bus stops )
2-subsidized cafeteria
3-Medical insurance
4-life insurance
5-Salary Fixed :3200 L.E Vairable:800 L.E
For Any One interesting Please Don't hesitated to Contact me Directly On 01021484990 - 01226421666
Or Send your Resume on Following E-mails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
Regards,
Moataz