Bahrain Good place for Business Networking

Hi Folks

Here in Bahrain i found so many nationalities and Bahrain is really a very happening place to visit. But the main concern is introduction. Where you meet so many strangers and very hard to trust.

What you think is the best way to introduce yourself when meeting a stranger and how you can judge him?

Is it a tough job to make business partners and relationships?

Hi Shayeen
How are you? My name is Matthew. I am a Malaysian living and working in India.
I am considering a job in Bahrain and would like to seek your advise please.
1)Which location is convenient for living where it offers good amenities such as markets, restaurants, malls, expat community, public transportation, closer to city etc?
2)Can BHD500/month rental get a modern furnished apartment with gym, pool, sporting facilities inclusive of utilities charges (water, electricity) and maintenance charges?
3)Any apartments you recommend?
4)How much will it cost for husband and wife living there per month?
5)How much a can of Coke cost?
6)How much cost to cut and wash hair in a professional salon?
7)How much petrol cost per litre?
8)How much is driver salary to drive a personal car?
9)How is the weather like?
10)What is the salary range in USD for General Manager level?
11)How is the electronic product pricing? E.g. 32 inch LCD TV?
12)How is the public transportation?

Pls assist.

Regards
Matthew

Hi Matthew,

Great you like to move here. But let me tell you one thing that you cannot ask like this to one person and decide where to go. Because each and every persons have different attitude and have different way of thinking.

Each and every place made my God(Allah) have their own specialty and way of living and even bad things too.

The question is how you understand this place or any another by your way of thinking. Now i am writing how i feel here.

1. Bahrain is very small for saying but good to stay. Bahrain heart is Manama. It is the heart of the country with all amenities, market, malls, good views, banks, ministries, and many other corporates etc.

2. You will not find much thing to see here but living with your loved ones is very cool here as there is peace here.

3. Summer is hot and winter is cold here and can even goes to extreme sometimes. Climate i didn't find bad here as before i was in Kuwait and there is too much extreme climate.

4. Food is good here but i like to say, kuwait is better in food as there is too much of spicy and arabic flavours with the touch of Egypt and Lebanon.

5. People are friendly and enjoying as here there is bar and lounges. So party all night week long.

6. yes with 500+ you will get all those facilities you mentioned but differ in sizes as more you pay better and better quality you will get.

7. hehehhe 100 fils is a coke here and 1000 fils = 1 dinar so you can calculate for how much you buy a coke here in your fav currency.

8. You better cut your hair and come here as i heard that people's hair will go soon in middle east. But mine i didn't find any of those loosing.

9. I am not a GM so i cant say in US dollar how much you can get here but definitely salary depends upon your performance and criteria and you best experience you have in your job. So trust yourself and move anywhere you like.

10 . 32 inch LCD will cost you around 400 BD(Bahrain dinar) but you better find your brand first. Price differs according to brand and non brand items you can get very cheap.

11. Public Transport best here is Cab. But better you get a license here as it will cost you only around 350 BD. Anyways without car you will not enjoy much here.

I know too much but i cant write them all. Best way to find youself is go to www.google.com and type bahrain and you find your next world here.

If you like you can stay in a rain forest jungle or desert also where there is no habitat but the important is how you find the place interesting and is depend upon your own attitude and behavior.

God(Allah) has give you life and don,t thing its very long but enjoy each and every movement, every second, wherever you are because life is not easy to get and god(Allah) has given you so you must enjoy and no one is command after god(allah). Its your life and you live as you like.

Enjoy
Shayeen

thanks shayeen for your very useful info and advise.

How much is 100fils in USD:)

What do you do there? Do you have skype or yahoo chat id?

Lets keep in touch.

rgds
matthew

shayeen_bluebird

this is my skype....

see ya

Hi Shayeen,

I got your Skype ID so you better not surprise one day if you receive contact info request from me - my Skype name is e.esclabanan.

I will be moving to Bahrain anytime next month for a job somewhere in the North Sitra Industrial Area.

See you soon,

Emil

Hi, I am Sayed from Bahrain but currently work with Wingas in Fl, USA, i am trying to help anyone from bahrain to get a job here please let me know if you are interested.

Hi Sayed,

could you please directly help on the forum ? That would be very helpful

thanks!

Hi Matthew,

How you find Bahrain finally...

Enjoy and have fun

Shayeen