Marriage visa question

Pampanga nga..

Hello everyone,

Please be advised that since we are on the anglophone forum, you should write only in English.

Further postings will be moderated if they are not in the proper language.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

hi guys.....

Hello Po looking for a pilipino friends in Switzerland

Hi
Im from phil..also in switzerland..musta n po kau.
  God blesed

hi, where do you live in Switzerland? I am from Kuttigen Aarau and in Marbach St. Gallen during the weekend..

Cheers,
Flora

Hi Po
Malapit Lang sa Zurich Po  sa kreuzligen Po 10 mins
Sa konstanz Germany Kung alam mo Po
May friend din Po ako sa st.gallen pinay din

Hi
.im her in herzogenbuchee..add m ako pleas s fb...
Säan k s atin s pinas.

God blesed

@ AmyNiki and Jurgeniaweber >We are on the anglophone forum, please keep it in english  :)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hi,

Where do you live in switzerland?

Regards,
Wildbree

Gemini478 wrote:

After the marriage, don't forget to register your marriage at the Philippine Embassy in Bern. Call first to schedule for an appointment.

It is also best if you can renew your Philippine Passport a.s.a.p. because of the change of name, if you use your husband's family name.

Do not forget also to get a Type B Residence Permit after the marriage. This can be processed at the "Einwohnerkontrol" of the "Gemeinde" where you are residing in Switzerland. Then you will be required to go to the "Migrationsamt" of the "Kanton" where your place of residence is under for your biometrics. The Type B Residence Permit is renewable yearly up to 5 yrs and afterwhich, it becomes Type C.

Hi Ms Gemini 478,

Could you please provide the procedures in getting B permit in "Einwohnerkontrol"?  Do they require any documents like proof of income, etc.?

Thank you

Hello I would like to ask how many days did the embassy return the passport with visa? I just sent mine 🤔  Thank you 😊

Hi po,,im newbieee here,  i just want help on how to process my papers para mas madali ako makapunta ng switzerland , i and my fiancee are planning to have our wedding in phil this june,ano po ba mas madaling process? pls help me

thanks

Hi Everyone im new here. Me and my Swiss fiance just waiting for my fiancee visa hopefully this coming November.

hi miss eurecka was ur fiance informed first that ur visa was approved or they inforned u right away?

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in English on the anglophone section of the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone I'm new on this site and i really need some advice because its be my first time on this what procedure they do on Swiss embassy to give all you're documents they're just only check it or what? Because my Swiss fiance and me planning to get married on January how long you wait to the embassy for the capacity of marriage i really don't know where i start 😬😬😬 hope you can help me explain all details thank you

That's around 9 month i'm waiting for an answer from embassy  :(

Oh seriously?? That's too bad then if its take too long like that what procedure you make on the embassy for the marriage capacity and why you not been follow up to the embassy they have to make it process

Oh seriously?? That's too bad then if its take too long like that what procedure you make on the embassy for the marriage capacity and why you not been follow up to the embassy they have to make it process

I have done all what they asked and i have given all what they needed , every week i call them they say you have no answer yet , i ask if i have some prolem of my paper they say no your all paper is ok you must wait  , and first time when i was in embassy the told me it take only 3 monthes  :nothappy:

Oh, its too sad to know that info because my fiance also says its only 3or 4 months for process,so you can't get married yet though? The documents you have to give to them its all original copy? Bad how they check it in embassy if you give you're documents personally i really need to know because its my first time and I'm nervous😅😅

Is you're fiance is Swiss national also? Can you give me some tip how long you gonna be at the Swiss embassy for appearance and to show you're documents is the Swiss embassy in makati is strict or what i feel so nervous  gosh 😅😅

Is you're fiance is Swiss national also? Can you give me some tip how long you gonna be at the Swiss embassy for appearance and to show you're documents is the Swiss embassy in makati is strict or what i feel so nervous  gosh 😅😅

Yes she is swiss , yes you have to give all copy of your original documents , the first they send all your documents to embassy of your country for checking if it's real or fake after they send all to bern capital of swiss and after bern will send to cantonal , i mean this canton that your fiance live there , after that you will wait for answer , for some people it took 3 or 4 monthes but for some it take long time , my english is not perfect i hope that you understand of my english 😁

Oh ok thank you for that information, anyways and are they send you're original  documents back  to you after they check it? Can you share you're embassy experience to me so i know what i need to do when i get there

They will give you back at next day , i'm not at home and nothing is with me for shering sorry

One more question please,if you give a cenomar to the embassy are they checking it on Philippine national statistic authority or PSA to make sure if you're single or not?? I just get confused or they just gonna verified you're documents and check it can you please answer it for me i really need to know tha k you

Hi

I am Richelle a filipina currently in Zurich for 3mos vacation. My swiss boyfriend and I are planning of getting a marriage visa for Switzerland soon. I'm curious about the latest requirements and interviews in Swiss Embassy Manila. Is there anybody here who just recently applied for Marriage Visa in Switzerland?

Or maybe you have some advice that we can do while we are together now in Switzerland.

Thank you and Regards,

Richelle

Hi po good evening,

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.
Monieca wrote:

Hi po good evening,

Kamusta na po ang proccessing niyo? Na sa zurich ka na ba? Please advice andto ako ngayon over stay na ako as tourist, and its my luck today was check at the train and i did not bring my passport.. ano mangyari sakin dto?

Its been said many times before, please write in English so that everyone can understand.

Thank you

SimCityAT
Expat Team

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.