Help with job hunting?

Will be looking for a new job come the end of the year as I am finish with my old company. Working for Viet Adventure which is a company that plans and runs sporting events, team building exercises and school trips all over Vietnam. Really enjoyed working with them but all good things must come to an end. Can anyone help point me in the direction of how to go about getting a new job in Vietnam? Would love it to be in the same field but don't mind.
Thanks for any help you can give me!

Hello ga.abraham, you should maybe try to post an advert in HCMC classifieds > jobs section. It may help, who knows!;)

All the best,
Harmonie.:)

hi Ga.abrahan!
why dont u try to become an agent in real estate field. u will have many chances meet and make friendship with foreigners and Vietnamese.
im a student, but i have a part-time job in a real estate company, its so good and interest. Good luck!! :)

Hi,
You can log on the website: Vietnamwork.com to find a suitable job.

It is difficult to give advice here because you did not specify your skills and your working background. Educational background is not the focus here, but it can definitely help, too.

At the moment I'm working in a sports event company so skills include event management on site and of site of the events. I also do the website management and upkeep. I previously worked in England as a landscape gardener for 3 years. Skills learned where brick laying, patio laying, decking, fencing, horticultural skills and plant care. Don't think these will come in much use out here. Before this I spent 1 year at LSE University in the admin department
I do not have a degree but I have everything up to college grades in England. Anyone who can help point me in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks

Mr Truong is looking for someone who will help him with this website: vietnamgogo.com
(correct the grammar and expand the market that comes to the website)

You could negotiate with him about the responsibilities, tasks, salary, etc.

Hi abrahan,
was just wondering since you are gonna be leaving the job, would you kindly recommend me to the job to maybe take over the position which you will be leaving? I am currently looking for a job in vietnam and i'm just trying to find whatever job that is available right now. Thanks!

I cannot recommend you to this company as they aren't looking for someone to replace me if I leave. Sorry

I see.thanks anyway.and also all the best to finding a new job! Cheers!

Have you thought about teaching English?
Have a look at hjconsultancysaigon.com and contact me.
Heather