Anticipating moving to Italy

“Moving right along” is a way of life for me- even thought of having that saying on my tombstone…I cherish a healthy lifestyle that has evolved from my roots on the farm back in Iowa…My undergraduate degree is in Dietetics & Community Nutrition from Iowa State University, Ames, IA.  I built on this as I researched the economic benefits of wellness programs when I pursued my MBA at the University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN.  Over the years, I have added expertise as a personal trainer and life coach.
    My company, Maximizing Resources, stems from my desire to empower individuals to maximize their quality of life.  The catalyst was a doctor offering me Prozac when I shared with him how my happily ever after was crumbling due to my spouse choosing alcohol over reality. Thenceforth, I have focused on “what am I doing right?”   I wouldn't want anybody to experience some of what I have in my life; however, I want to share with everybody how I have enhanced my quality of life via these experiences.   My presentations and workshops (G.E.T. R.E.A.L.) have a holistic, yet realistic approach to enhancing quality of life by nurturing one's mind, body, and spirit.
I have been fortunate to combine business with pleasure during my trips to Italy.  My respect & appreciation for the Mediterranean diet model has grown when I became aware that the word "diet" comes from the Greek word meaning "way of life".  It is a way of life that I desire to indulge in on a permanent basis in the near future and appreciate any input...possibly the opportunity to meet on my next trip to Italy in the spring of 2012...ciao...

Welcome to Expat.com mjrehn1953!

Harmonie.:)

Best of luck to you! :)