Just thinking...

I saw and heard that there are many Indian men who are married with Filipina women.... may i know the reason why??? aside from they are in love..what does Indian men saw in Filipina women that made them to fall in love with them?

ask the men

anyone can give their opinion...

Hi,
i can tell u the exact reason becaz i have many philapina friends on net. First philipina girls r beauty, loyal and they need love only. They r understanding ppl. The most imp.they leave their family easily. Anything else?

they leave their family easily means???

They leave easily means they leave phil and start living in India. I think u also love an Indian guy?

they leave Philippines and start living in india....
despite the differences in culture(India/Philippines)... they are willing to embrace India's culture and live with their husband's family because of their love for their husband...

Hi,
First you tell me why many filipina women marry indian men?
haaaha.......

LADIES First....  :P  he he he....

answer my question first.....
and your question could be the next topic in future... :lol:

Only because in phil divorce of lady to being single mom is common thing and girls r not feeling secured life there.

??? is that your answer to my question?

Yaaa

im not getting....

hi ngb,

this may not sound good but its the truth, men here like "fair" women, whenever they look for girls, they blatantly say "gori" girls wanted. all tv channels advertise the fairness creams. also they want girls to cook while they sit and do nothing, which is not their fault becos mothers here spoil their sons and make the daughters work as she should know how to make "round pancakes" before marriage to get a suitable alliance. however not all are the same but watch crime patrol on sony tv, it will tell you how women are treated

sorry moderators please forgive the blatant truth, but this is the country with highest female foeticide murders

megha321 wrote:

hi ngb,

this may not sound good but its the truth, men here like "fair" women, whenever they look for girls, they blatantly say "gori" girls wanted. all tv channels advertise the fairness creams. also they want girls to cook while they sit and do nothing, which is not their fault becos mothers here spoil their sons and make the daughters work as she should know how to make "round pancakes" before marriage to get a suitable alliance. however not all are the same but watch crime patrol on sony tv, it will tell you how women are treated

sorry moderators please forgive the blatant truth, but this is the country with highest female foeticide murders

I completely agree with you Megha. In India women are treated as commodities and not individuals or human beings. There are exception to it, but those are very rare.