Doha flatshare

Hi,

is it popular to share a flat in Doha ?

What advice would you give to those looking for shared accommodation in Doha?

Can you recommend specialized local websites or newspapers?

By the way, keep in mind there is a flat share/house share section in the Classifieds ;)

Thank you in advance for your participation and advice!

Christine

Try this website: qatarpropertyplanet.com

Thanks for the tips Mrayes!;)

Harmonie.

also can try qatarliving.com

I would like to know also about websites to find properties

@JuanGarza, have you tried this page > Housing in Doha?;)

Harmonie.

it's very hard to find a house on the net! best thing is to drive around!

my advise is never help anybody unless you know him/her very well

one month ago a member of this site contacted me to share my flat , and we stayed sending emails for one month and may be more , and she mentioned one of her friends will pick her from the airport to drop her in my house , then when it came to date and time of arrival , a lady called me to know the address and she insisted that I have to go and take her from a nearby place , though this point was so close to the house , then when i went to get her , I found her friends cursing and insulting me in a very bad may , I was shocked and do not know what to say , then I left them and went back to my house and since then she didnt even try to call or send an email to apologize for what her friends did

I just wanted to share this with you , so you take care of who send you and be sure that you will never be put in my situation :(:(

Thank you for the information.

Hi
why did not you report the accident at the police station?
It is true and you are 100% right, never share accomodation with someone unless you know or at least work partner

Sorry for what happened for you and wishing you the best always

I'm still looking so we'll see how easy/hard it is

Hi nikola2,

Have you already posted an advert in the Housing in Doha section, this can be useful.

Thank you,

David.

Yup I have and I really HOPE I find the right place. I want to send messages to some places but it says Im new and that I cannot. So it's going to take longer. Do you know if you can help with this feature?

Hello nikola2 -> Hope other members will give you some informations soon. :)

Good luck,
Aurélie

Thanks! If you know of any females from Europe or North America looking for a roommate please let me know