New British Chef in Town

Hi I am Ken and 2 weeks ago took over a restaurant in 2nd road,Pattaya. I have worked in England for over 12 years as a Head Chef.
I would like to invite you All to my restaurant for a free beer(with Main Meal).I am designing my new Menu which will start next week and has got Roast Dinners, proper Fish & Chips, pastas & Pizzas, Lamb, fresh seafood, home made Burgers,Gourmet cuisine I cook myself. Ours is Best & cheapest european/thai food in Pattaya.
I am taking Bookings for Christmas Parties and will also do Roast Beef on Sunday if prebooked.

Name of our restaurant : AL' TOMATO

Address : 194/21 MOO 10 , 2ND ROAD, CENTRAL PATTAYA, 20150

LOCATION : On Beach road as you are going to walking street, just before the entrance to walking street turn left and left again at crossroads. Just after 250-300 meters its Mike Plaza and a family mart. we are just opposite. our restaurant has red sofas. Don't get confused to Mike shopping mall its further down the road. If you get lost please call me at 0882191150 and I will come to assist you.

Thanks for your patience and if you can prebook it will be big help. Also free beer with all main meals
Call me at 0882191150 or email

see u soon

Ken that sounds amazing me and some friends have been living here since mid october and should be heading to pattaya for the long weekend, if you have roast potatoes on your menu you will see some very happy customers!!! good luck with everything, does your restaurant have a name?

sorry for the delay, we got very busy and I was trying to copy & paste my Map...but no use.

Thanks

Ken

I would have thought it would be useful to members to know the name of your restaurant which you fail to give even though Lindsay_A has already asked ?

Please advise us of name and approx location on 2nd Road

Hello everyone,

I Apologize to all of you. Last message I swear I put all the information including Name, Address and How to get there. But the Middle paragraph is somehow missing.

Name of our restaurant : AL' TOMATO

Address : 194/21 MOO 10 , 2ND ROAD, CENTRAL PATTAYA, 20150

LOCATION : On Beach road as you are going to walking street, just before the entrance to walking street turn left and left again at crossroads. Just after 250-300 meters its Mike Plaza and a family mart. we are just opposite. our restaurant has red sofas. Don't get confused to Mike shopping mall its further down the road. If you get lost please call me at 0882191150 and I will come to assist you.

Thanks for your patience and if you can prebook it will be big help. Also free beer with all main meals

Hi ken my name is Paul browne from dublin,i see you just opened your own place.im a chef 12 years now and im looking for work in pattaya.have to get out of this rain and snow ha,if you our looking for staff id love to go over and show you my skills.iv worked in a few high end seafood/french/european and irish resturants so iv being around ha.can you get back  to me when you get a sec.my cell number is 0858139602/ [email protected] hope to chat soon thanks .Paul.

Hi Paul,
I would love to welcome you on Board, And I need a chef who can at least allow me to have a day off. But my company can't have any more foreign staff as me and my wife who works here as well have taken the quota of work permits.

I am sorry and hope to see you around some time.

Regards

Ken