How long will it take for the visa process

Hi,

I got an offer from a company in Dammam at Oct last week. Now that I am waiting for the visa. I dont know exactly how long should I wait. When I contacted them last week I got a reply that company has sent my details to the government for the process and waiting for the approval from the government for the visa. Could someone please guide me as to how long will it take for me to get my company visa.

Thanks in Advance

Hello Lalith,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Wish you best of luck in your reseach.

Rouma

it can take anywhere between 4- 8 weeks depending on how fast the process is done here and there in the embassy.

HI RedGoblin thank you for your prompt response.
As I have not travelled abroad so far my question may seem weird. But can you please answer me this as to how will I get the visa confirmation (via mail or ..)and what will be the procedures after that like medical test, etc.. Awaiting for your response

I am assuming that you have given your visa to a travel agent for the Stamping and the other details. Then, I think that they will be  able to give you the confirmation of this .

You have misunderstood me.I have not given my visa to any travel agent. I am only waiting for the company visa. And I need the details as to what has to be done next. Thanks in Advance..

if you are waiting for something from the company, then you will have to keep calling them and find out when they will send the documents to you.  afterward which you will have to send them to the consulate through a travel agent there.

thank you so much.. Let me try to keep in touch with my company.. your reply helped me a lot..

A travel agent? Does that depend on what country you are coming from? We rarely use travel agents in the US...:0